Chapter fourteen

He woke up with a heavy hangover. He places a hand on his temples.

She enters his room. "Good thing your awake."

She had a tray of food with her. "Breakfast in bed, I figured you'd want too than to have it downstairs."

She places the tray on the bed as she head for the door and closed it.

"My brother told me everything. So you don't need to explain why you got drunk yesterday, though did you have fun with them?" She asks.

"Yes." He answers as he turns to look at the wall clock reading it 9am. "Oh shit." He yelps. "Shit my car." He cursed remembering.

"I ordered my brother to pick it up last night so don't worry it's here." She says as she took a sit beside him. She then leans to give him a kiss on the cheek as she pulls away she then smiles as so he did too. "Welcome to the family."

"Thank's." He smiled.

"Anyway you have to know, how me and my brother got you out of his car yesterday cause it was pretty hilarious." She chuckles remembering as she started to speak.

"Why did you got him drunk?" She hissed as she looks at her husband inside her brother's car snuggling to hold on the his cellphone as he chuckles by himself speaking in English.

"It was-"

"Whatever, help me get into his room." She sighs.

Mino helps Namjoon on his feet as they make their way upstairs.

"Hyung Everything-"

"Your husband is talking endlessly make him shut up." Mino sighs.

Yuki smirks. "You have to live with it your the one who got him drunk in the first place."

As Mino helps Namjoon get in his room accidentally Namjoon got tripped on the carpet in his room as Mino is about to place him on the bed.

"Yuki is the floor crying?" Namjoon speaks up in Korean finally.

Yuki sighs. "No." as she crouches down the carpet and help Namjoon to his bed.

Mino sighs in relieve thinking his job was done.

Yuki then speaks as she throws Namjoon's car keys which Mino catches. "Get his car back here, oppa that is your responsibilty since you got my husband ass drunk." She orders him.

Mino sighs as he agrees. "Okay, sis but after this I'm heading back home." Mino then walks out the room closing the door behind him.

Namjoon again speaks. "Yuki why is the light smiling?"

"Shut up, your talking non sense." She tells him sitting beside him as she covers him in his blankets.

"Yuki I got drunk today but please don't get mad at me." He says reaching to hold her hand.

She then held his hand. "I am not mad, okay."

He smiles with his eyes closed. "All right."

Namjoon scratches the back of his neck in embarrassment. "Yeah, that sounds like me."