Chapter fifteen [END]

"Good night." She tells him as she pulled her hand away from him, standing just behind her bedroom.

"Good night..." He smiles. "Can I sleep over tonight?" He asks taking her attention to look up him.

She nods her head and smiles.

They again enter her room together though as they got in Namjoon then locks the door as he turns Yuki around to face him, pressing his lips on her's in a hurry. He kissed her again as if there is a time limit.

Yuki smiles into the kiss, she places her left hand on the back of his neck as the other is on his chest. She pulls away, they gaze on each other's eyes. "Hey..., I'm here, I won't go away, take it slow..." She tells him.

He chuckles. "I know."

So far all they ever do is kiss nothing more, nothing less on each others room.

"Okay... now that you've got your good night kiss, let's go to sleep?" She tells him.

He nods his head and smiled.

As weeks passed Christmas break came to an end. School days then continue.

They walk hand in hand as they make their way on the hall.

"Oh..., this is new." Jimin stated as the rest of the group turn to look at where his eyes were to find Namjoon being nice and all smiles to his wife.

"A miracle." Taehyung cheers.

"The war had ceased between them is it because Christmas had gone?" Hobi adds.

Yoongi shrugs.

"Daebak." Jungkook says looking at the couple.

Jin smiles. "Let's just greet the two new lovebirds guys."

They all make their way towards the couple.

"Wah, this is so surprising to see hyung." Taehyung speaks up.

Before Namjoon could answer Hoseok then throws an another question to Yuki. "Did you fall for his mysterious look like Bella did fall for Edward on twilight?" Hoseok chuckles for his own question.

She smiles for his question finding humor on it. "Too mysterious, my ass." She mumbles.

"Yah, I heard you." Namjoon protest seeing how his wife and friends makes gossips.

END.