Chapter eight

Weeks passed pranks had gone too far for both sides from spray painted cars to false rumors spreading in the school.

"I'm calling this a hell week for us." Jin sighs, tired from the back and forth war that is going on. Out from the seven of them Jin wasn't harmed.

"Shut up. You don't know, what hell is." Suga says.

Jin chuckles. "Clearly not, since the rumors of you and Jimin being faggots spread, luckily Jimin got it cleared by confessing from everyone here at school, that he likes Sohee."

Suga rolls his eyes.

Hoseok then pouted. "What matters most, is that my car is now clean from paint, I swear. I'll pull some worst on them." He stands up from his chair as he is going to get an another book as they were doing home works at library.

"Keep it down hyung's, the librarian is giving us a stare." Jimin points out.

As Hoseok left Taehyung arrives taking a seat beside him. "Look. I heard they got a new plan at the wash room-"

"Hold up, did you even wash your hands hyung?" Jungkook asks as his OCD kicks in.

Taehyung smiles trying to be cute, to escape the topic.

Jungkook then pours his hand sanitary from his bag pocket to Taehyung who then rubs his hands together, as he continues. "Heard, they will strike one of us again, after yesterday Jimin flat Jackson car tires."

Jimin smiles triumphantly, remembering what he did.

"Striking one of you, excluding me." Jin boasted.

"Whatever., don't mind him." Suga waves off as Namjoon is sitting beside him diligently doing his home work.

"Your just envious. I'm a civilian, which I'm glad. I am in this war." Jin proudly says.

"The only reason, they aren't touching you. Is because your uncle is the president of this school." Suga spits the truth.

Jin chuckles. "Glad we establish that anyway, so what are they going to do Taehyungie?"

Taehyung was about to continue when Namjoon then speaks up. "Let's do something more rough, since they got to paint Hobi's, J-horse." Referring to Hoseok's car.

Just then Hoseok came holding a few books in his hands. He take a sit on his chair.

He questioningly looks at his friends for they look at him in silence. "Why are you all looking at me like that?"

Namjoon breaks a smile. "Hoseok. What do you want to do with our enemies?"

Hoseok smirks. "Now that you've asks, I got a lot on mind."

"What's with the grumpy attitude Daniel?, we've been putting up with it, this last few weeks already." Taeyong whines.

Hanbin chuckles. "Let him have his period..., He just didn't believe how Park, Jimin openly shows off he courts Sohee and announced to everyone he liked her last week."

Bobby laughs along as he and Hanbin share a high five.

Mino snorts. "We all knew the kid shows interest in Sohee yet he announces it for his benefit also in clearing he isn't gay as what Mark's team spread those rumors to get back on Namjoon's friends."

Daniel grits his teeth. "I'm not putting up with their shits!, any longer-"

"Shut up Daniel, your the one's who suggested to let them have their war, so let them be." Bobby cuts him off.

Daniel frustratedly runs a hand on his hair.

"It really makes the school much fun to be whenever I see those two groups make a fuss to another." Hanbin smiles finding these past weeks happening hilarious.

Taeyong smiles along. "It's refreshing."

"Yeah and yet uncle Kai has still haven't given up to broke the wedding." Mino sighs.

"I'm sure he'll give up soon., Dude." Hanbin tries to cheer up their maknae.