Chapter twelve

Two months ago...

A knock on her hotel room at London got her to wake up. She got up from her bed and headed to the door but just as she opens it her uncle Kai welcomes her.

"Uncle." She gasped.

Saturday Korea Time 10:00 am

Namjoon is wearing his wedding tux as his friends are in the room with him.

"Can't believe your getting married hyung." Jungkook mumbles.

"Me too but oh well, at least hyung will have kids with his lovely wife! and I will be the best Uncle to play with them!" Taehyung cheers.

Jimin sighs. "Are you even ready on marrying her hyung?, cause if you don't. I can help you escape."

Jin slaps the back of Jimin's head as Jimin then winced for the pain. "Pabo, this place is full of security."

Suga then speaks. "I think. Yuki isn't that hard to deal with, if you marry her, be friends with her and make arrangements so your marriage can get in the way with your personal life, I suggest."

Hoseok then snaps his fingers. "Suga hyung said is right!"

Yuki is at her wedding dress soon as her uncle finally found her she got in a plane and went straight to this place where she got people ready her as she is going to get married today.

She sighs.

Mino walks in the room as he then requested for everyone to leave the room soon his friends and Sohee enters, closing the door.

Yuki then embraces Mino tightly.

Mino sighs.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest declares.

Namjoon then leans in giving her a quick peck on the lips.

After the reception they we're driven then to their new house which was a huge mansion with people already in it ready to served them.

The both of them walk in greeting the people that'll be working for them.

But as the night goes they settled to have a pen and a white sheet of paper in the living room.

"Okay so..., if will be living together, we need to make rules." Yuki speaks up.

"Uh, huh..., proceed." Namjoon nods.

"All right, I'll do the writing." Yuki says. "First rule! I will take the room across to the supposedly masters bedroom, which will be yours." She says as she writes.

"Second rule! No entering of rooms, if your not the owner, unless it is a matter of life and death."

"Works for me." Namjoon agrees.

"Third rule! When at school don't mess with each other's school life." She stated adding. "Don't do pranks anymore on Mark's friend because his my friend." She looks at him in the eyes.

He nods his head. "Fine as long as he'll not mess up with my friends too."

"Don't worry. I already asks my brother to told him that." She replies.

"Good." Namjoon says.

"Fourth rule! You will not associate yourself with Miri-"

"Stop right there, what if your dog comes to me then?" He cuts her off as her dog is sleeping just beside where Namjoon sits on the couch.

"Okay will make some arrangements, if Miri will let you pet him then do but regarding the food and other stuff I'll do it." She states.

He nods.

"Fifth rule!-"

"I think it's my turn now." He says cutting her off.

She sighs nodding her head as Namjoon took the paper and pen from her. "Fifth rule., if any of us break a rule he or she must do anything in order to be forgiven."

Namjoon then signs the paper.

Yuki signs the paper.

"I'll keep this., you might lose it." Yuki says as she makes her way upstairs.

The pass few weeks goes on smoothly for the both of them but then it didn't last.

"I told you not to mess with my friends!" She raises her voice as they met at the living room.

He sighs as he stood up from his chair. "I didn't, I even given them gifts as a peace offering."

"You shouldn't have done that!, you think your so rich you could just spend your money on everyone!"

"Look Yuki. I'm just being nice to Mark's friends as our war stopped, were civil now." He reasons out.

"Fine!, now don't give them gifts again just this once, I'll let you pass." She spat.

The next day.

"Why are you meddling your life, in my life?!"

"I am not!"

"Why are you giving gifts to Sohee?!"

"I've given her a car because she's your friend and its her birthday."

"Your too stupid!, Sohee's Dad is giving the car back., Sohee said she's thankful but she has to give it back., anyway I told you yesterday-"

"Shut up Yuki can't you see I'm just trying to work this marriage?!"

"Oh you shut up!, can't you see I only married you because I was force too!"

Hurtful words were exchanged that day.

A knock on her bedroom door got her up to open it.

Namjoon stands with a food tray in his hands. "I'm sorry about earlier, would you forgive me for a ramyun?" He asks with hopeful eyes.

She hesitatedly nods, but deep inside she just really wanted the food and because how could you say no to a hot ramyun.

Their day ends like these in the past two months.