Extended: Chapter three

5 years after...

"Sehun what the hell are you doing?" The girl chuckles.

"Sick!, you seem to imitate Dad with that!" Joon laughs along.

"Shut up you two, don't tell Dad about this." He smiles at the twins. "Your hyung, will be very appreciative. If you keep this a secret anyway its summer..., we should have fun as long as were here in our home country."

The two nod their heads as Sehun smiles at them running to the stairs as he just came back from a party.

"Won't you have breakfast first before sleeping, your mother would get mad if I'd not discipline you, seems. I've spoiled you for the last five years of your stay here during summer break my son." His voice was casual as always and Sehun hated this tone as his father uses it whenever his doing some business meetings that leaves him when he was younger sitting at the corner with the secretary.

"Join me and your siblings for breakfast. " His father pressed on.

"Give me a minute, I'll just get change, sorry Dad." He says.

His father nods.

"So how was school, do you all got good grades?" Their father paused. "I know you do. I'm sure your Mom wouldn't let you-"

"Dad our grades are super good!, hyung is the best on his class too that's why I want to be like him!" Joon tells his father.

"Me too. I want to be like oppa!" Lyka cheers before drinking the glass of juice.

"Sehun seems your younger sister and brother idolizes you so please be on your best behavior to be a good role model to them." Namjoon says as he gives the twin smiles with his dimples deepening before he ate the bacon on his plate.

"I know, Dad." Sehun answered before eating some cereals like his sister.

"So stop going on parties and getting home in the morning. " Namjoon tells him, looking right at Sehun. "Do you do this to you mother-"

"I don't, never did I did this back there look Dad I just want to have fun-" Sehun was cut off when a voice then speaks.

"You didn't told me this is the fun you'd want Sehun?" Mino stated.

Sehun's eyes widen.

Apart from his parents he feared the most from everyone he knew in the family to fear is his uncle Mino.

"Base from the look on your face my favorite nephew. Does not like to see me?" Mino smirks.

"His just surprised, hyung." Namjoon smiles as he stood up from the chair and give his brother in law a warm embrace.

Sehun smiles nervously. "Yeah, I'm surprised."

Lyka chuckles. "Uncle it's summer again! ...and we're here back in Seoul oppa already got some fun last night partying how about me and Joon?"

Joon nods his head eagerly. "Yes, Uncle Mino!, let's go horse back riding!"

Mino smiles. "Sure you kid's and Namjoon don't mind me taking the twins for today?"

Namjoon nods. "I'm fine with it, hyung."

Sehun slept all the time he had though as he woke up three in the afternoon with his siblings nor his uncle coming home yet, he then thought maybe they are having too much fun without him then as of the moment he decided to walk out the mansion wearing a plain white shirt with his black hoodies on, pairing it with his timberland not forgetting to bring his wallet with him as he left, soon he reached the mall.

He decided to shop for his mother, thinking she will surely heard the news of him coming early in the morning from partying as his Uncle does this news updating to his mother whenever they are staying with their father every summer.

He took his time and went straight in a jewelry store which one of his father's close friend owns.

His attention was taken as someone then speaks. "Ma'am everything is doing fine in our branch I'm sure your father isn't fond of you... working like you used too, because of your current situation."

"Doesn't mean, I'm blind I can-"

"Eun?" He calls out.

She turned her head, her eyes open yet she looks at him emptily. "Sehun?"

He nods as if she could see him, he shakes his head and sighs. The once workaholic obedient girl he knew became stubborn. He looks at the employee who seems to be the manager of the branch and said. "I'll take care from here, just tell uncle Jimin if he'd ask where she went, she's with Sehun."

He slips his hand and intertwined their hands together as her other hand holds on a metallic pipe that he recognised that blind people uses that kind of material to locate where they are, his heart cracks for what had happened to the girl beside him.

They walk out of the store settling to take a seat on a public bench inside the mall. "What happened to you?, before I left for school last year... clearly you still could see."

She sighs. "I was foolish you see, before the break, I got into an accident resulting to this... anyway we... are still waiting for a donor, for me to get my eyesight back."

"How long have you've been like this again?" He asks.

"About a month." She answers. "Welcome back by the way., heard you've gone to Baekhyun's party last night."

"Yeah." He then let her hands go as he asks. "Do the others know this?" Pointing towards her current situation.

"Everyone of course as I'm the daughter of the famous top jewelry stores in Korea." She answers.

"How come I didn't know?, I'm your best friend?" He asks scratching the back of his neck.

"I told them not, you know.... since your coming here for summer-"

"Hey don't be like this." He sighs.

"I don't want you to worry like everyone around me does, I'm adjusting here and there though I'm not that pitiful okay?" She stated.

"Tell me exactly, why did this happened?"

She runs a hand through her hair. "Well it was a fun night you see, everyone was inside that car except you." She stated and knowing everyone it means the friends they have in common which is his father's friends children we're all there, the whole gang. "We we're on are way to Ren's rest house, Ten was driving but then a drunk asshole crushed us, I was sitting shotgun next to Ten he tried to protect everyone, everyone was fine got a couple scratches, sprains and then there's me." Her voice cracked remembering.

He places a hand on her back. "It's all right, let it out."

"I'm done crying." She laughs dryly. "I woke up not seeing anything but then Dad was blaming almost everyone about what happened since then... but I talked him out of it and soon he opens up again to them although now he seems too strict to monitor wherever I go..... that is a bit too much."

"His just scrared of losing his daughter how could you be so selfish?" He sighs. Shaking his head half heartedly smiling. "If I was there that time... heck! I wouldn't even let you leave the house to work by checking out the businesses." He tells her honestly.

She smiles listening to his tone of speaking than his harsh words. "I am bored sitting all day inside the damn house, we'll since your here how about you take me, with you.I missed hanging out with the twins."

Sehun nods his head understanding and as if she could see him.

"If your coming home with me then you must be patient."

"Why?" She asked unknowingly.

"Uncle Mino brought the twins with him, I don't know what time they'll go back home." He shrugs.

Again he then thinks she can't see him, face palming he tries to remind himself to lessen his actions.

"It's okay, I can wait." She smiles reassuringly.