Chapter thirteen

Current time 8 am Sunday...

She woke up in her room with an arm around her waist.

Her alerted mind rack memories of what happen last night. Namjoon and her were watching Harry Potter last night on her laptop but she drifted into sleep, she then checks her self. If she was still wearing the clothes she wears last night after Namjoon confess his feelings for her, she breathes in relief. She pulls herself away from his arms as she immediately went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face after that she then makes her way downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Miss, have you seen Sir Kim leave the house last night?" Luhan asks as food is being served on the table.

"No, why is it Luhan?"

"Because I have knock a lot of times on his bedroom and as I've check no one is around though he needs to sign some papers his father told me too get it signed today you see, miss." Luhan worriedly states.

Namjoon walks in the dinning area with a smile plastered on his face. "Good morning everyone." He states looking over at Yuki who awkwardly munches her food.

"Sir, where are you last night?, your father ask me for you to sign these papers." Luhan states handing Namjoon the folder.

"I'll sign these though last night, I was with my wife, so you don't need to worry." He smirks.

Luhan clears his throat as he awkwardly looks back to Yuki then to Namjoon. "Oh.., I think. I need to work on some other things Sir, excuse me." He says leaving the room as he signals the other servants to leave the couple alone, to have their breakfast.

Yuki then sips a glass of juice as she stood up from her seat.

"You done already?" Namjoon questions.

She nods her head.

"Can't you sit with me Yuki?" He asks.

She hesitated yet nods again. "Okay."

A smile crept on his face.

He took a sit and so Yuki sits beside him as he eats his breakfast Yuki decided to play games on her phone.

"Can I take you out today for a date Yuki?" He asks.

She stops tapping her phone and turns her head to him. "Namjoon I told you to slow things down between us, didn't I last night? And yet your-"

"I am, that's why I'm taking you out on a date as I am courting you, since unlike other couples we got married before we've done those stuff." He tells her.

"All right..." She smiles as he places his hand on top of her's that was placed on the table.

"Good Morning!-, Shit!"

"Oppa?"

"Mino hyung?"

They had their heads down as Mino looks the both of them as they sit beside each other on the couch across from him.

"When we're you two gotten this close?" He asks looking to his sister who looks at him carefully.

"A few days.... ago..., I think." She honestly answers.

Mino nods.

His eyes sharply gazes back to Namjoon who looks at him back.

"So what are you two now, eh?" Mino dares to asks.

Namjoon simply answers. "A married couple who's trying to work out their differences., hyung." He turns to look at Yuki lovingly with a smile on his face as he placed his hand on her's intertwining them.

Yuki turns to meet his gaze and smiles back.

"Aish cut the lovey dovey act in front of me." Mino snaps.

Yuki pulls her hand away from Namjoon as she looks back at her brother. "Hey, there is nothing wrong with us, why are we even defending ourselves here, were married already." She stands from her seat.

Mino stoods up also. "Yes and your still young so I have a say about this you two should practice safe sex if you two do, my sister is still young-"

"What the hell oppa-"

"Hyung we haven't even got that far-"

"I don't care, I'm just saying my sister isn't ready to become a mother yet maybe after she graduate college you two can plan on having kids, okay dongsaeng." Mino smiles.

Namjoon nods. "Okay hyung."

"Good, anyway I came here from Japan as to comfort you for she told me you two argue again." Mino sighs. "And this punk didn't even told me you two's progress." He teases looking over her sister.

Mino got Namjoon with him to meet up with his friends.

He got Namjoon away from his protective sister who doubts him on taking care of Namjoon as he says he'll finally introduce Namjoon to the family.

Namjoon got out of his car as he followed Mino entered the mansion he hasn't enter before.

Everything inside is very well made though they both stopped as the owner welcomes them with a group of people behind him.

"Hyung." Mino smiles as Bobby gives him a bro hug.

Bobby smiles as they both pulled away. Behind Mino stood Namjoon who got his hands in his pockets.

"I got everyone for Namjoon to meet as you requested., maknae." Bobby says. "So finally we're welcoming your brother in law in the family, huh?"

Mino nods, confirming.

Bobby smiles as he turns his attention to Namjoon. "Come on kid, welcome to the family."

Now as Namjoon remembered this was the family that they were talking about formed with a group of trusted friends who treated each other as family.

Namjoon bows his head and speaks up. "Thank you for accepting me." As he scans his view on everyone he saw Mark in the picture along with his friends, Noona Yoona and Mino Hyung's friends including his cousin Taeyong.

"Welcome to the family Sachon." Taeyong says as he approaches him.

"Got to say, I wasn't expecting him to enter the family with Mino's request but I guess it was inevitable since he's married with Yuki." Hanbin says as he took a sit beside Daniel.

Daniel snaps his finger as if he has the brightest idea. "I think something big happen for Mino to approve, to this."

"I think., Yuki and him finally fall for one another., hyung." Mark sighs.

The two grown up's looks at him.

As hours passed throughout the afternoon as it was 8pm in the evening the way Mino celebrated with everyone in Bobby's house of welcoming Namjoon in the family that afternoon was placed by drinks and food. Namjoon wasn't able to say no to Daniel's schemes of getting him drunk as Hanbin suggest too, for in order to know a person for what he truly is, getting him drunk which Mino agreed yet Taeyong disapproved but then it was settled and so Namjoon got drunk resulting for him to speak in a different language; speaking fully in english as he zigzagly walks and talks to Bobby's dog calling it Miri.

"Didn't know your brother in law talks english straight with a dog thinking it is Yuki's dog!" Hanbin laughs out loud as the others laughs along.

Mino smiles yet he sighs. "I think I should get him home now my sister might cut my hair if I don't." He paused. "Hyung, I'll be driving him so can you look over his car here. I'm sure he'll come back for it tomorrow."

"Sure." Bobby nods.