Chapter five

"So pretty much it was a disaster, I'm glad. I'm here anyways it is a bit difficult to breathe back home." She sighs.

Sohee gives her a smile. "It was a disaster but at least your having a wonderful weekend with me, here." She bumps their shoulders.

Yuki chuckles as they proceeded to watch the movie.

He says those words as he had just know the truth about a few minutes since he got into the parking lot from having a phone call of his father for he was on a business trip and telling him the whole marriage a moment which he racked his brain to think of something to do to escape for he wasn't ready of such thing he can't imagine himself to get married at such age.

Now.

He was on his way to the parking lot when he saw his soon to be wife had tears streaming down her cheeks and that's when he lost it for some unknown reason he isn't used on seeing her cry she always beam a smile.

Day's has passed as weekend has come and Taeyong decided to visit his home. He is wide awake staring at his ceiling for quite a while now, Taeyong walks in as he then says. "Sachon you and I need to talk."

He sighs as he stood up from his bed. "Give me a few minutes, I'll meet you downstairs hyung."

Taeyong nods with his lips tight in a line.

Namjoon stands up with Hoseok's help as he then answers. "He was harassing my fiancè." He says looking softly at Yuki who is beside Hanbin.

Mino, Hanbin, Bobby, Daniel and Taeyong's eyes widen for this clearly shows that Namjoon now knows but the questions in their minds where the same. "How did he know?"

Mino got out of his best friends hold as he walk to Namjoon holding up by his school uniform's collar. "Listen kid, whatever shit happened here, still you don't have the right to beat someone and treat this as a thank you card since your Taeyong's little sachon (cousin) I'll let this pass but I don't want your fucking ass near my sister again., got that?"

Taeyong places a hand on Mino's shoulder. "C'mon let him go now, Mino."

Mino let's him go.

Mino then crouches down to reach down as he assisted Mark up on his feet. "Thank's hyung." Mark tries to say.

"Don't thank me yet, you have to tell me what you did to Yuki yet, your lucky your my favorite dongsaeng, pabo." He tells the young man.

Bobby decided to help out Mino on holding Mark.

"Really your siding the man who was harassing your sister?, seriously?, hey?!" Namjoon bursted.

But Mino didn't mind what he said. For he is more concern on how shock his sister is, more concern that this is the first time his sister saw such violent act, more concern to his dongsaeng who got beat up by his supposedly future brother in law, more concern that he considered his soon to be brother in law was decent earlier at lunch which is a mistake. He was beyond worried if his violent acts would happen, if he marry his dearest sister.