[ 3 ]

"Momo!! Get off me!" Nayeon yelled, hitting the girl named Momo

"Sorry Nabong" Momo looked at the door way and yelled "Come in guys!! Our cover has been blown!! "

4 girls came inside;

One had a long black hair with bangs.

A girl with long and wavy hair came with a derpy smile.

A girl with a shoulder length hair.

And a girl who Tzuyu saw skateboarding the other day. Sana looked at them and sighed.

"I'm sorry about my friends Tzuyu-ah" said Sana "But when they knew we were kinda close they wouldn't stop teasing me about me lying about our friendship. So I wanted to prove them wrong. "

Tzuyu stifled in a little giggle. And the girls looked at her weirdly.

"It's okay Sana"

"Thank you for understanding Tzuyu-ah"

Tzuyu nodded.

"Do you want to meet my friends Tzuyu-ah? "

Tzuyu wanted to say no, but that would make her rude. Besides she hasn't hang out with people that much, except for Mina of course. Tzuyu only nodded in response, Sana grinned.

"Introduce yourself girls"

The girl with blonde hair and green streaks at the end spoke first "Hi, I'm Nayeon-"

"She's literally Im Nayeon" Sana commented, the others laughed, minus Tzuyu.

"Anyway I'm your classmate Tzuyu, if you didn't know "

The girl who was with Nayeon spoke next "I'm Momo I'm in the third section"

The girl with long hair and bangs introduced herself "I'm Jihyo, I'm also your classmate Tzuyu. I sit in the front so you can't actually see me that much"

The girl with a big smile on her face was next "Hi!! I'm Kim Dahyun!! Your sweet little tofu! I'm in the second section"

Tzuyu couldn't keep herself from smiling because of Dahyun's cuteness.

The girl with a pin in her hair talked next, rolling her eyes at Dahyun "Stop taking the spotlight Dahyun, any way I'm Chaeyoung. I'm in the second section"

And lastly the skateboard girl's turn "Hi,my names Jeongyeon! I'm in the third section with Momo

"Together we are known as TWICE! " they said with Sana, synchronized.

Tzuyu clapped and the others felt embarrassed.

"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Chou Tzuyu"

They laughed at Tzuyu' little introduction, since everyone knows Tzuyu already.