[ 13 ]

"How are you Tzuyu? " Mrs

"How are you Tzuyu? " Mrs. Kim Yubin asked.

"I'm fine"

Tzuyu was sitting in a couch in a spacious room with paintings and plants to decorate the surroundings. Infront of her was her Doctor or coach, Kim Yubin.

"Tell me, have you been around with people or friends lately? " Tzuyu nodded "That's great to here! You should keep that up"

"I don't want them around... "

"And why's that? " she wrote on her little notebook while Tzuyu looked at her with no emotion written in her face.

Tzuyu stayed silent "Tell me Tzuyu... I'm here to help you"

'Help' my ass...  She thought.

"Tzuyu... " she said "Tell me please.. "

"I'm scared okay?! " Tzuyu yelled.

"Scared of what? "

"I'm scared they'll run away from me......"

Ring! Ring!

Tzuyu groaned and got up from her bed, ready for another day of school. She took a shower and got dressed heading down to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

Tzuyu expected to see her mother preparing breakfast and her father reading the news paper while drinking coffee from his favorite mug that said best dad in the world. But to her surprise her brother was the one preparing breakfast.

"Morning Tzuyu" he greeted, putting a plate of omelet unto the table.

"Where's mom and dad? " she aksed with a confused look.

"They're out for a business trip, didn't they tell you that? "

Tzuyu shook her head "No they didn't "

"They asked me to stay here and take care of you"

Tzuyu bit her lip and sat down. Whenever her parents go out for a business trip for their company, Jackson was there to look after her and if both her parents and Jackson was gone, they'd hire a person to look after her.

And yes, Tzuyu's a wealthy girl with a big ass company.

When she was done she stood up and headed to the door when Jackson stopped her "Tzuyu! "

She looked back with an annoyed expression "What?"

"Let me drive you to school"

"All right"

Tzuyu got in the car and Jackson started the engine, and so they we're off to school.

Once they arrived Jackson opened the car door and Tzuyu got out, straightening her skirt. People saw her and stared at her from afar and started whispering, what's worse is that they saw Jackson and people started to whisper even more especially the girls.