[ 30 ]

• j u n g k o o k •

• j u n g k o o k •

It was finally December 30th of 2017 meaning there was going to be a firework festival in Japan (A/n: let's pretend that the firework festival is in New year) in celebration of New Year, tonight.

I was in town with Tzuyu, shopping for Kimonos for tonights celebration. "Tzuyu" I called "How about this one?– " I held up a purple kimono with flower prints on it with a white ribbon and lace "I think it suits you" Tzuyu stared at the Kimono and took it out of my hands.

"So your going to buy that one? " I asked trying to make Tzuyu talk, Tzuyu has awfully been distant with me and it was like the first time I tried to talk to her all over again "Tzuyu, talk to me! I haven't heard you talk to me today! Do you have any idea how it hurts! "

Tzuyu sighed and turned to me "Look, I'm sorry"

"Did I do something wrong? " I asked as I tried to catch up with her.

"What do you mean? "

"Why are you avoiding me? "

"Avoiding you? I'm not avoiding you"

"Oh really? You backed away when I tried to get close to you, you make up excuse to get away from me–"

She turned to me and grabbed the collar of my shirt and kissed me, she broke the kiss and stared at me "I'm sorry, I just have so many things going on in my head right now"

"Did you just kiss me to shut me up? "

"Maybe " she smirked at me and payed for her kimono.

T I M E  S K I P

"Mommy, hurry up the fireworks about to start "

"Make sure to take video"

"I'm so excited!"

"It's finally 2018!"

"I bet the fireworks will be amazing! "

People were chatting, squealing, and talking out loud as we walked around a park where there was a beautiful lake and had the perfect view for the fireworks.

Tzuyu was wearing her Kimono and she looked amazing as usual. Yen-ling was off with Kiro having 'a walk'. Tzuyu and I we're just exploring the park and buying food to eat. There were only 2 minutes left until the fireworks would go off.

"Jungkook" called out Tzuyu.

I turned to her "What is it? "

"Can you buy me some of that Takoyaki, while I grab the camera form our hotel"

"But the fireworks going to start in–" I checked my watch "In a minute"

"I'll be quick, I promise our hotel is just across the park, okay?"

I looked at her unsure, she grabbed my hand "Please, I love you" she looked at as if I was the only last person to see. I nodded and went to the stall where they sell Takoyaki.

56 seconds..

"これを買えますか?"(Can I buy some of this?)

"もちろん" (Of course)

"ありがとうございました" (Thank you very much) I said bowing.

47 seconds..

I went back to our place in the park and I waited for Tzuyu to come back.

44 seconds..

38 seconds..

I started to get worried and besides I ate the food. So, I decided to go after her.

I walked back to our hotel and took the elevator. We we're staying at the fifth floor.

30 seconds..

2nd floor..

28 seconds..

3rd floor.

25 seconds..

Ding!

The elevator door opened and before I could get out, people started crowding in the elevator.

20 seconds..

I got out grumbling and started to walk to our room.

15 seconds..

I tried to open our room but it was locked on the inside, I grabbed my keys from my pocket and opened it.

12 seconds..

All the lights were off and I couldn't find Tzuyu anywhere.

9 seconds..

I stumbled back into our room and found a letter neatly placed in the desk.

From: Tzuyu
To: Jungkook

I love you

5 seconds..

My heart was beating fast, I was worried about her. I looked for her until I saw her in our balcony, standing over the edge with her shoes, neatly placed on the ground.

"THREE! "

"Tzuyu? "

"TWO! "

She was spreading her arms.

"ONE! HAPPY NEW YEAR! " the fireworks went off.

"TZUYU! " and she jumped.

"Jungkook? "

I grabbed onto her with all the strength that I had.

"Why did you do it? " the words came out of my mouth, barely a whisper.

"I'm sorry, I just can't do this anymore "

"You promised me! I believed in you!"

"I never believed in myself"

With that, I pulled her up with my remaining strength and I thought I could hold on to her as we go back safely to the park.

"JUNGKOOK! "

But then, I fell.

—END—