[ 27 ]

• j u n g k o o k •

j u n g k o o k •

I sprinted off to the rooftop and saw Tzuyu there standing near the rails, watching the view down below.

She turned to me and then looked away.

"Tzuyu.. " I stepped closer to her "Tzuyu I'm sorry if I made you upset... You probably don't like me back. And I'm sorry if I made things awkward  for us both but I just want to say that I'll always be there for you even if you don't like me back "

Then the most unexpected thing happened. She ran to me and hugged me.

"You pabo" she whispered in my ear "I don't like you.... I love you"

Those three words.

Those three words was the only thing I wanted to here since the day I saw her.

And here she is, in my arms whispering those three words to my ears. I just wanted to scream right there. I felt like I was about to melt.

"A-Are you joking me? "

She looked at me and pouted and then let go of me "You don't like me any more? Fine.. " she turned around but before she could walk away I grabbed her hand.

And kissed her.

Her lips wa soft and pure and she tasted like strawberry.

For me, it was like time stopped and the only thing that mattered was me and her under the shining sun with the breeze that seemed to circle around us and birds chirping happily.

Cheesy, I know.

Her eyes widened at first but then she dissolved into the kiss and kissed back.

We let go of each other and we laughed.

"That was romantic" she said laughing.

"Well, I am a romantic guy"

"Whatever you say Kookie" and she kissed me once more.

2 months later

Life was great.

Me and Tzuyu finally started dating and so did a couple of our friends.

We didn't know but Jin and Nayeon started dating was before me and Tzuyu did.

Jihyo and Yoongi started dating a month ago. They have their ups and downs but they were a perfect match.