[ 25 ]

• t z u y u •

• t z u y u •

I ran.

I ran away from him as fast as I could.

I couldn't dare myself to look at him in the face at the moment so I did the only thing I had in mind. Running.

I ran back to my house and fiddled with the door knob trying to open the door but remembered that I locked it. I searched for the keys inside my pocket but I was shaking and I wasn't thinking straight.

I finally got the keys and tried opening the door but the tears in my eyes made my vision made me drop my keys. I yelled in frustration and I could sense the other neighbors looking at me weirdly.

I tried picking up the keys but failed since I was too caught up in the moment. I cried. I cried and screamed at the door, banging it with my hands "OPEN UP!".

I kept hitting the door until I was at the floor with my head between my knees and my back against the wall.

That's when I heard a car parking outside our house. I heard footsteps walking towards me but I didn't dare to lift my head up.

"Tzuyu?" I heard a soft voice call out "Sweetheart are you okay? "

I looked up to finally face my mother "Do I look like I'm okay?! " and then I cried. Again.

She put her hands over her mouth and pulled me to her arms "Shhh.... I'm here... " she looked at Jackson "Jackson dear, can you please open up the door?" she whispered quietly.

Jackson nodded and opened up the door. Mom led me to the couch where I sat there, my head resting on her shoulders while I was constantly sniffling.

"Why are you crying sweetheart? " I didn't answer "You don't want to talk about it? " I nodded "Okay, tell me later, okay? "

"I want to go to my room.... " mom nodded and called Jackson.

"Jackson! " she yelled "Accompany youe sister to her room please! " Jackson came running down the stairs and appeared in front of us.

"What is it mom? " mom glared at Jackson and said "I said, please stay with Tzuyu in her room"

Jackson nodded and gently grabbed my shoulders and led me to my room. I was like this. Even if I cry a bit my parents and Jackson would be immediately worried about me. Not only did I have depression, I had asthma.

My life sucks, I know.

They found out I had asthma when I was seven years old when I entered the girl scouts and we would do activities like running, climbing and etc. I couldn't keep up since I couldn't breathe. So they made me quit and I didn't even last a week in there.