[ 6 ]

The day was a bit awkward for Jungkook and Tzuyu

Jungkook would steal glances at Tzuyu and she would do the same time, they would sometimes caught each other staring and when they do they would avoid eye contact at once.

It was break and Tzuyu decided to grab her notebook from her locker, she opened her locker and dozens of love letters came out, everyone looked at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu would receive at least a dozen of Love letters in a week and sometimes even a day, that's why she never liked to open her locker especially after classes. But Tzuyu got used to it.

Tzuyu looked at the pile of letters and closed her eyes, she let out a big sigh as she started picking up the letters and stuffing it inside her bag. She grabbed her pink pastel notebook from her locker and closed it shut once again.

Tzuyu would throw all the letters in the trash bin but she would read some first and find it amusing, how people would waste their time to write her a letter when she clearly is not interested.

One was from a guy named Kang Daniel he wrote about how he admired her so much, form her personality to looks.

Like he knows what my personality is

And another one was from a guy named Lai Guan Lin. He wrote her a little poem and Tzuyu couldn't lie, his poem was absolutely sweet.

Tzuyu crumpled the letters and threw them in the trash bin.

Tzuyu gave a sigh of relief and shrugged her shoulders, she opened her notebook and grabbed a pen.

She started to write a poem;

Your the song I can't seem to get out of my head. Your the calm in the storm happening in my mind. Your that voice that keeps telling me "To come back to bed".

Maybe I'm just too tired of running. Maybe I'm sick of faking. Maybe your the one I never saw coming.

If I don't make any sense, please forgive me I don't sleep at night.

"What's that?" a voice said behind Tzuyu.

Tzuyu closed her notebook and acted as if it was nothing.

"Come on, show me" Taehyung was standing in front of her wearing that cocky grin of his.

Tzuyu shook her head and glared at Taehyung "It's none of your business "

Taehyung walked closer to Tzuyu, his grin growing wider "Feisty eh? I like it"

Tzuyu could feel Taehyung's breath tickling her skin and it sent a shiver down her spine. She was holding her notebook behind her back.