[ 12 ]

Tzuyu and the other pairs started to walk towards the cinema, they decided it would be fun to go and watch a movie

"So what movie are we going to watch?"  asked Chaeyoung while looking at the different movie posters .

Jin pondered at the posters "Let's see there's, Suicide Squad, La la Land, Fantastic Beats and where to find them _"

"I love Harry Potter! Let's watch that!" yelled Mina.

The others rolled their eyes at her but Tzuyu shook her head while giggling.

She's still the geeky Mina she thought.

"Any ways " continued Nayeon "There's Spider Man - Homecoming and –"

"ANNABELLE!" Sana and Taehyung yelled together. They looked at each other and starred but turned away blushing.

Jimin and Mina looked at each other "It's settled then, we'll watch Annabelle"

Some of the girls and some of the boys complained.

"You want us to watch that?! " yelled Momo.

"We never said yes! "  Chaeyoung was stomping her feet.

"I'm down with it" said Yoongi while leaning in the wall.

"M-me too " said Jihyo.

Tzuyu couldn't handle the noise that her head was pounding she slowly backed away and started to walk away.

She stopped in a cafe where there wasn't that many people and bought a drink and took a sip while sitting down in a chair.

"Why am I so afraid? " she whispered, almost in the verge of tears.

•×•

Jungkook was watching the others complain about not wanting to watch Annabelle when he saw Tzuyu looking uneasy. She started to back away and started to run away from them.

No one seemed to notice that Tzuyu was gone except for Jungkook. He was worried for her so he chased after her.

"Tzuyu!" his attempted yells for her name was covered by the busy crowd of the mall.

He saw her walk in a cafe and followed her inisde.

"Why am I so afraid? "

Jungkook was confused as to why and what was Tzuyu afaid of  "Afraid of what? "

Tzuyu looked up and was startled by Jungkook "I-I... Nothing"

"Why did you just leave?" Jungkook took a seat in front of her and  leaned in and Tzuyu backed away a little.

"I-it's none of your business! " she scoffed and looked away from him.

Jungkook's phone rang, he took it out and saw Namjoon was calling him he didn't answer "We have to go back, the others are looking for us"