Epilogue

"JUNGKOOK!"

"JUNGKOOK!"

One Week Later

"She hasn't left his side since he fell, I'm worried about her" said Nayeon as she played with her food not having the appetite to eat anymore.

"I can't believe she tried to jump" Namjoon said with disbelief in his tone.

The group, Bangtwice, was at a restaurant across the hospital in Korea where Jungkook was moved to.

"Hey" said Hoseok "Let's not talk about this things and just hope that Jungkook wakes up soon"

All of them nodded. All of them changed when they received a call from Jungkook's mother saying he fell from the fifth floor from their hotel in Japan.

Hoseok, Momo, Dahyun, Jungyeon, and Jimin, the jokers of the group was awfully quite nowadays. Sana and Mina's eyes we're always red, probably from crying.

Jin, Nayeon, Jihyo, and Namjoon started to act more mature and tried to keep everyone together. Taehyung became less energetic and so did Chaeyoung.

And Yoongi, well, he barely talks now.

"We should eat, I don't think Jungkook or Tzuyu would like to see us like this" said Jin as he started to eat his kimpab.

"Jin's right " said Jihyo.

•×•

Tzuyu was staring at Jungkook's peaceful face as he's chest went up and down.

Tzuyu caressed his hands "Hey Kookie.... It's lunch but I don't have the appetite to eat so I'm staying with you, isn't that great? " Tzuyu smiled and laughed as she was about to cry.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook. This is all my fault. I-I'm the reason why your here."
"I'm sorry

I'm sorry

I'm sorry

I'm so orry for everything

But I love you. I love you so much. That I thought that if I disappeared from your life, everything wouldn't be as miserable. Because it hurts me so much to see the worry in your eyes everytime we go out and it hurts even worse to see you cry because of me."

Tzuyu sobbed as she stood up and kissed him in the forehead. She laid her head on his chest, able to hear his heart beating.

"Jungkook I love you. Please wake up. Please come back to me.. "

Tzuyu was gripping the hem of his shirt as she continued to sob. Her mind was filled with regretful thoughts that she didn't notice

Jungkook grinning at her.

He crept his hands to the back of her head and played with her hair as she cried "That.... That was romantic and cheesy at the same time, Chewy"

Tzuyu was frozen.

Tzuyu stood up straight and turned to face Jungkook, who was smiling. She put her her hands over her mouth due to happiness and tackled Jungkook to a hug.

"YOU'RE AWAKE! YOU'RE AWAKE! " she squealed and all Jungkook could do was grin at her and nod. Tzuyu then let go of him and gave him a stern but cute face and then she slapped him.

"Ow! " said Jungkook, putting his hand over his right cheek "What the hell Chewy? I just woke up after falling of a building and you slap me! "

Tzuyu's vision were blurred by her tears, she pointed at Jungkook "That, was for worrying the crap out of me!"

"Seriously Tzuyu if I–" he didn't get to finish his complain since Tzuyu crashed her lips into his.

Tzuyu broke the kiss and stared at hin "Did you just kiss me to shut me up? " asked Jungkook, raising his eyebrow.

"Maybe"

Jungkook laughed but then looked at the his surroundings. He made a disgusted face and called Tzuyu "Hey Tzuyu"

"What is it? "

"Help me up and I want to surprise mom"

Tzuyu looked at him with regret and sadness in her eyes.

"Chewy, I said help me up"

"Jungkook I'm sorry"

"What do you mean? We can talk later after I surprise mom"

"Jungkook you can't –"

"What do you mean?! "

"Jungkook you can't walk any more "

Those words hit Jungkook in the heart like a bomb. Jungkook loves dancing, this couldn't be real.  "W-what do you mean Chewy? "

"Your bones we're terribly fractured especially your legs. Th-the doctors said there might be a chance for you to walk again but it might take a couple of years–"

"MIGHT?! " Jungkook yelled "Tzuyu, you know how much I love dancing, I-I can't dance with broken legs, I can't –" Jungkook was crying and so was Tzuyu.

Tzuyu kneeled in front of Jungkook "I know and I'm so sorry. Blame me Jungkook, it's my fault blame me! Blame me! "

"..."

"I'm sorry..."

Jungkook sighed and grabbed Tzuyu's chin, gently. "Even if I have a broken legs, now Chou Tzuyu and even if I can't dance anymore I will never stop loving you. No matter what"

"I love you too Jeon Jungkook "

"I love you so much Chou Tzuyu"

----------------------------
A/n:
YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER BUT IT ISN'T! This is the real End. Sorry if this story sucked.

But I really loved making this story so I was wondering if you'd want me to make little short stories like Tzukook on their date or them getting married but it needs to be connected to this story.