[ 24 ]

• j u n g k o o k •

• j u n g k o o k •

I was strolling around Central park which was my favorite place to come when I needed space since I was a child.

Yes, I was absent for school today what a shocker....

I arrived at my house at 11:00 pm, J-hope wasn't there since he decided to sleep at the BTS dorm. I couldn't even sleep last night since every time I tried to close my eyes, Tzuyu just comes up.

I ended up sleeping at 12:59 pm, and the result is me forgetting to set up my alarm and me waking up 2 hours late for class. So I just decided to absent.

Kids we're playing around the park, chasing each other. People were walking their dogs. Some where taking a jog and some were just sitting.

Then I heard a familiar sound of a bell, I smiled and headed to Mr. Seon's ice cream stand.

I smiled and bowed to Mr. Seon "Good morning Ryu"

He returned the smile "The usual I presume Jungkook?" he asked and I nodded. I observed Mr. Seon and realized he hasn't coloured his hair black since all of his hair was white.

"Forgot to color you hair Mr. Seon? "

He laughed as he handed me my favorite Ice cream flavor, Kookies and Cream "It's sad to say, but I don't really care about my hair being white anymore. After all, I am old. Besides I'm still handsome"

I laughed and handed some money to Mr. Seon "What ever you say Mr. Seon and thank for the Ice cream"

"No problem Jungkook "

I started to walk away looking everywhere but a certain girl who was wearing a pastel pink sweater, that was looking up the trees caught my eyes.

"Tzuyu? Tzuyu?! " I ran over to her and grabbed her shoulders gently and turned her around so she could face me.

"Jungkook? "

That voice again. It's so soothing, I can honestly listen to her talk for days but unfortunately she doesn't talk that much.

"Jungkook? " she asked looking at me with a concerned face "Are you okay? "

"Y-yeah, just spaced out"

She looked at my hands "Y-You can let go of me now "

I immediately let go of her "Y-yeah sorry.. " Dang it Jungkook! You messed up already!

"What are you doing here? I thought you were– Kookie?! " she suddenly shrieked and then laughed.

"W-what? " suddenly I felt something sliding on my arms, it was my ice cream it already melted "Oh god! "

Tzuyu laughed and handed me a handkerchief "Here.. "

I smiled and reached out to grab it but she pulled her arms away. What? I thought she was going to give it to me.
What she did next surprised me. She took my Ice cream and started to wipe off the melted ice cream that was sliding on my arms. All I could do was gape at her as she continued doing it.