[ 26 ]

Tzuyu was walking along the long hallways of her university

Tzuyu was walking along the long hallways of her university. She had her usual cold expression, plastered onto her face but deep inside she was hurt and confused.

People noticed Tzuyu's gloomy state and started whispering, which Tzuyu found annoying.

It's early in the morning and they're already whispering with each other, can't they control their mouth?! Tzuyu thought.

"Tzuyu!" a voice called out. Tzuyu turned around and saw Mina and Momo running towards her.

"Tzuyu" Momo panted "Your... Back! " she said excitedly, not noticing that Tzuyu was not in the mood. Tzuyu didn't answer but just nodded.

"Hey Tzuyu " Mina looked at Tzuyu with a worried expression "Are you okay? "

Tzuyu groaned and faced her back towards Momo and Mina "Just leave me alone" she started walking towards the library leaving behind the speechless and confused Hirai Momo and Myoui Mina.

Tzuyu traced her hands on the shelves of the library. She stopped and grabbed a book and headed to a little chair in the end of the library.

But someone was already there.

Tzuyu suddenly felt scaed and disgusted. She backed away putting the book she had in hand in a shelf. She slowly turned around hoping the person wouldn't notice her.

But unfortunately, luck wasn't on her side right now.

"Tzuyu? Tzuyu wait! "

The person grabbed her hand a bit harshly, Tzuyu turned around.

"What do you want Mingyu?! " she asked while scoffing at him, she was definitely not in the mood to talk now.

"Tzuyu, I know your mad at me-"

"Mad? " Tzuyu chuckled "No. I'm fucking pissed"

"Excuse me" the librarian came towards them while putting her hands on her hips "We do not accept that kind of language in this area and your creating noise, now out! " she hissed.

"What do Language do want us to speak English? Spanish? Japanese? Taga-" Tzuyu snapped, crossing her arms.

"Ms. Chou you are disrespectful, now out of my library!"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and walked out with Mingyu following her.

"Little piece of shits, making my work hard" (A/n: Guess who said this😂)

"Tzuyu! Please just listen to me! " Mingyu yelled getting the attention of the other students who were passing by.

Tzuyu on the other hand was trying to get away from him, she didn't even want to see his face ever again in the first place.

That's when Mingyu grabbed Tzuyu by her waist and carried her to a corner out of peoples sight, he then pushed Tzuyu into the Janitors closet, then locking the door behind him.

Tzuyu glared at Mingyu "What the hell Mingyu?! " she slapped Mingyu.

Mingyu grabbed a hold of her hands "Let me go! "

"Please Tzuyu, I won't hurt you... Just listen to me for a second"

"Fine. You have a minute "

"A minute?! "

"2...3..."

"Okay. Look, I'm sorry for what I tried to do to yo-"

"Sorry? " Tzuyu snickered and looked at Mingyu with disbelief in her eyes "You think a simple sorry would make me forget what you tried to do to me?! "

"I was drunk Tzuyu! "

"And so was I! "

"It was different for me! I liked you Tzuyu! I've liked you ever since I laid my eyes on you in camp. I've been trying to get your attention but you were always with Jungkook and it pissed me off. I was so happy I get to spend time with you that night that my mind completly took over me and I'm sorry"

Tzuyu stayed silent and Mingyu sighed he went down on his knees and kneeled in front of Tzuyu.

"Forgive me Tzuyu. I don't wanna cry in front of you since that would be embarrassing " Mingyu let out a shaky laugh "I'm sorry Tzuyu and I mean it"

Tzuyu bent down and lifted Mingyu's head up and she smiled at him "I forgive you but that won't make me forget that night. And still won't change the fact I'm kinda scared of you" she laughed and so did Mingyu.

"Soo.... " Mingyu started "Are we back to being friends? "

"Yeah.... But just friends"

"I... I'm okay with that now"

He got up and unlocked the door and they got out and wiped of the dust that got stuck on their hair or clothes.

"I think we should go to class now? " grinned Tzuyu, while Mingyu just nodded at her following her up to the staircase where it would lead them to their classroom.

T I M E S K I P •×•

Jungkook was looking for Tzuyu he wanted to say sorry to her.

Talk to her.

He walked over to Twice's table "Hey girls" the girls turned to him and smiled.

"Hi Jungkook! " greeted Sana.

"Hi ummm.... I was wondering if-"

"If we know were Tzuyu is? " Jihyo said raising her eyebrows with a cheeky little grin on her face

"Y-Yeah"

"Well, we don't know where she is"

Jungkook cursed under his breath and thanked the girls for their time before walking away.

"Jihyo! " said Nayeon hitting Jihyo "Why didn't you tell him where Tzuyu is?! "

"Cause it's fun teasing a guy whose looking for his future girlfriend, you know ,making it more dramatic " Jihyo said, shrugging her shoulders.

"What ever" Nayeon stood up "Jungkook!" Jungkook turned around "I heard Tzuyu was going up to the rooftop! "

Jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth and sprinted off to the rooftop.

"That wasn't fun Nayeon " said Jihyo, Nayeon rolled her eyes.

----------------------------------------
A/n:
This was boring but I was thinking of making four more chapters before ending this story... I'm bad....