[ 7 ]

Tzuyu went back to her classroom, after lunch as usual and waited for everyone to come back

The first one to arrive was Jungkook, and once he saw her he glared at her sending Tzuyu a shiver down her spine.

He sat down behind Tzuyu, and she could still feel his deadly glare at her and it made Tzuyu nervous.

Did I do something wrong? Tzuyu wondered.

Tzuyu took a quick glance at Jungkook and he was looking outside the window with a pissed off expression and another emotion she couldn't make out.

The next one to arrive was Jihyo, Sana and Nayeon. Outside the door was the other girls.

"Hello Tzuyu-ah!!!" they said with a big smile on their faces especially Dahyun.

Tzuyu waved at them "Hello", and then they went on their way.

Sana, Nayeon and Jihyo approached Tzuyu and giggled. She knew what was coming and she Tzuyu didn't like it, not one bit.

"Hey Tzuyu-ah! " Nayeon greeted with a smile and a could clearly see her bunny teeth.

"We saw you with Mingyu oppa today, again" Jihyo said, impsizing the word again, Nayeon nodded.

Tzuyu raised her eyebrows with an expression that said 'so? '. The girls laughed at Tzuyu.

"What's so funny? " Tzuyu demanded with a serious tone.

"Nothing, I was just wondering if you liked Mingyu oppa? " Sana asked Tzuyu out of curiosity.

Tzuyu's cheeks flushed.

•×•

Jungkook was listening to the girls conversation not caring at first until Sana asked something to Tzuyu, that is.

"Nothing, I wa just wondering if you liked Mingyu oppa?"

Jungkook's neck snapped to their direction (A/n not literally)
And he could see the blush creeping upon Tzuyu's face.

Jungkook's heart was racing nervously. It wouldn't be a surprise if Tzuyu did like Mingyu, he was charming and talented and sexy.

Jungkook was nothing compared to him. Jungkook was a shy and geeky boy who would wear those Harry Potter styled eyeglass. He was the odd oneom in BTS.

He wouldn't stand a chance.

Jungkook watched Tzuyu intensively, "I-I" Tzuyu started "Don't know, I mean he's very sweet and handsome but a relationship isn't on my mind right now"

"Ahh.... I see" was all Sana could say.

Jungkook sighed in relief. He was happy she didn't like him but she said I don't know, maybe there's a chance she does like him.