[ 8 ]

Jungkook heard footsteps outside the door and he paused the music and put his phone back in his back pocket

Mr. Defconn opened the door and suspiciously eyed the pair who was smiling.

Defconn cleared his throat "You guys better haven't misbehaved"- he checked his watched "You guys only have a 5 minutes left before your ready to go" they nodded at him.

T I M E S K I P

5 minutes have passed and Defconn checked his watch once again "All right" he said standing up "You guys are good to go! "

Both of them grabbed their bags quickly and ran out the room.

"No running in the halls!! " Defconn yelled after them, but they didn't listen, he sighed in defeat.

Jungkook and Tzuyu ran in the hall and pushed open the school doors and stepped outside to smell fresh air.

They looked at each other and laughed. They didn't know why they we're laughing but they we're enjoying it. They didn't want this moment to end.

•×•

Tzuyu was having a good time with Jungkook, he was a good company to have.

For the first time in months, Tzuyu finally genuinely laughed.

Tzuyu felt as if she knew Jungkook from childhood. That he was trustworthy and loving.

"Tzuyu! "- she snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Jungkook calling her name.

"What is it? " Tzuyu turned to him.

"I was calling you for the 100th time"

Tzuyu giggled "I think your just exaggerating "

Jungkook's cheeks flushed "Anyways, It's still 4:00, do you want to grab a drink or something? "

No one and by No one has ever asked her out for a drink even saw her laughing genuinely. And here's Jungkook standing in front of her, asking her out for a drink.

She honestly didn't know how to react her head was screaming 'NO! ' but her heart betrayed her.

•×•

"Yes. I would love to have a drink with you Kookie"

And just like that Jungkook's dreams came true.

"A-are you sure?"

She smiled at him reassuringly "Yes. I'm sure"

Jungkook brought Tzuyu to a nearby Cafe it was called Aewan-yong gae Cafe which was a dog cafe. When Tzuyu walked in and saw the dogs, she gasped and covered her mouth, she looked as if she was about to cry.

"Oh..... My god.... " she whispered. Jungkook laughed at her cuteness.

"Are you alright? "

"There so cute"

"Come on"

Jungkook led to Tzuyu to a table, as she sat down he asked one of his closest friend in the cafe whose name is Ling Eochi to bring a special dog to them.

Tzuyu ordered the Choco-ae-mong drink while Jungkook ordered a Amerincano and a piece of cake for both of them.

Tzuyu looked around and saw all the dogs and her eyes gleamed with joy and excitement. Jungkook grabbed her hand and she looked shocked.

"Do you want to meet all the dogs, I can tell that you want to "

Tzuyu nodded abd they went to the dogs. Tzuyu bent down and grabbed white husky and petted him, she laughed.

The dogs noticed the beautiful woman that was bending down and more dogs approached Tzuyu that she lost balance and fell down.

Jungkook ran to her side "Are you okay? "

Tzuyu just laughed "I'm okay", a Labrador nuzzled his nose to Tzuyu and she laughed.

Jungkook noticed a Dalmatian trying to get his attention and he laughed and petted his head.

Eochi approached them with the special dog in his arms.

"Jungkook! " he called out.

They turned their heads, Eochi let go of the dog and it ran towards Tzuyu. He licked her abd wagged his tail, Eochi laughed.

"This is Gucci, he's new here and it seems like he likes you "

•×•

When Tzuyu saw the little puffball named Gucci running towards her she almost died from cuteness.

"He's so cute! " squealed Tzuyu.

"He's all yours for now" Eochi informed Tzuyu.

"Oh my god... Really!?"

Jungkook smile "Yes Tzuyu" he said.

The drinks arrived and the drank and ate while playing with Gucci.

It was already 4:52 and it was getting quite late, they decided it was the time to leave. Jungkook payed the bill although Tzuyu insisted that She should be the one paying the bills.

"Umm.. Jungkook, thank you for today"

"It's no problem TzuYoda"

"Yoda? "

"Yeah, since you kinda look like Yoda from Star Wars"

Tzuyu laughed, she already knew that since Mina already made that nickname for her "I do? That's kinda weird but cute at the same time. Any ways I have to go now, Kookie"

Tzuyu started walking but Jungkook stopped her "Tzuyu wait! "

Tzuyu looked behind her and saw Jungkook running after her.

"What is it? " she asked.

"Let me walk you home, It's quite dangerous you know" he rubbed the back of his neck.

She smiled "I'm going to be fine Kookie, you don't have to"

Jungkook shook his head "No! I insist! I will walk you home"

Tzuyu let out a sigh of defeat "Fine. Your the boss "

Jungkook smiled in victory and they started walking to Tzuyu's house while talking and laughing along the way. When they reached Tzuyu's house they bid fare well and Jungkook started to walk towards his house.

Tzuyu stayed outside her house with a big smile on her face and blushing cheeks she watched him walk away until he was out of sight.