You Will Be My Obedient Servant🔗 (Shu/Red Eye x Valt)

Hey guys! Here's a another Shu x Valt short story. But this short story is a gifts to maithemaid, Lillyeclipse93, and Deadlyslayer250/Jaiden for following me and loving Shu x Valt! <3 I always draw gift but this one is more better! Plus it hard to draw if I don't know the character from there account. But anyway here's your gifts!
And warning there maybe lemon in there. Who hates lemon don't read the story if you don't like lemon... Hope you enjoy this short story.

Valt felt something warm and soft around him.
"Hmmm....... Huh? A bed........?" Though Valt slowly opening his eyes.
Valt only remember that Red Eye insult them and fell with his friends through the darkness..... And that all he remembers. But where is he?
Valt got himself up and rub his eyes. The room was dark cherry red color even the bed.
Valt blink and look around.
"Where am I?" Question and though Valt.
Who brought him here?
"Hello Valt Aoi...." Said a voice with a gentle and whispering tone. Touching his ear gentle.
"Ah!" Valt turn around but no one was there?
"W-who's t-there?" Valt strutted trying to act brave.
"It's okay, you can trust me.~" That gentle whispering voice came again. And it blow on Valt's ear making him shiver.
"S-show me w-who's there??" Strutted Valt trying so hard to be brave.
"I'm right over here..."
Valt turn around and saw Red Eye.
"R-Red Eye!" Valt was shock and suspire to see Red Eye again. Red Eye got closer to Valt.
"Hey!~" Red Eye smoothly touch Valt's cheek.
Valt slap but not hard move Red Eye's hand away.
He just look at him with disgust on his face.
"Where am I? Where's everyone?" Question Valt.
"It just you and me now, all alone..~" Said Red Eye in a calming tone. Valt back away a little.
"W-what do you want from me?" Valt sweat drop on his cheek. What did Red Eye want from him.
"I want you to be mine!~"
"WHAT!!!" Valt was shock, confuse, and suspire what Red Eye just said to him. Valt give away a tiny blush on his cheeks from his reaction.
"You will be my lovely servants. ~" Said Red Eye.
"No way! You insulted us and make us fall. And now you want me to be your servant!? Make up your mind!" Valt turn around from Red Eye.
"Hmm!" He pout like a sassy girl.
Red Eye got closer to Valt and make him turn around to look at him.
"Did you just say no?" Said Red Eye. His voice turn into a little bit of disgust.
"Yeah, I did! And no means no!" Said Valt a little anger in his tone of voice.
*Sign* "Then you leave me with no choice...." Red Eye's eye was glowing and holding Valt on his shoulders. Valt close his eyes not making eye contact.
"Look at me!" Red Eye hissed.
"No!!" Valt hissed back.
"You will obey!" Red Eye's eyes were still glowing.
"I......said.......... NO!!!!" Valt push Red Eye off the bed and run for his escape. He saw a door and open it and slam the door shut so Red Eye won't get him.
He block the door something off the ground random. This won't hold Red Eye for long.
Valt turn around but he doesn't recognized this place. It was a long hall with different random doors. Valt look around which way to go?

The doorknob more violently trying to open the door. Valt rush no time to choose. He run and went left of the hall but he hear something ringing?...
He open a random door and hide. It was dark in here, Valt look for a light switch. He found it and turn on the light.
"Huh? A dressing room? This is were they get there costumes and masks?...." Question Valt to himself.
He look around, as he walk passed a mirror he stop and notice something on his neck. He stays on the mirror and saw where that ringing sound coming from.
"A collar! He put a collar on me? Why!?! And why does it have a bell?" Question Valt look at the collar.
The collar was midnight blue with small black layer of design. It had a small bow and the color was navy. And there where small roses on them too and they were a royal blue. And the bell was just silver.
Valt try taking it off but there's no unlock pin to take it off. He blush on his cheek, Valt can't believe his gotta wear this till he finds a way out of here.
If Valt runs out Red Eye will definitely catch him.
But if he hides here Red Eye will find him or someone else... An idea pops out in Valt's head, he can disguise himself of one of them.
He look around and there were a lot of costumes and masks. Valt just realize something, Red Eye will know what he look if he still dress up as one of them he'll still knows it's Valt.
Valt turn around to see the other side of the costumes and he can't believe his doing this...
Valt put on the girl costume and mask disguise.
He put on some heels for extra height and plus he wasn't wearing his shoes.
"How does girl walk on these?" It was hard for Valt to walk with high heels. He was wobbling but was getting the use to it.
"I think I'm getting the use of- no never mind! AH!"
Valt fell on the ground face first.
"Ow!............ How does girls even walk on these and their pretty painful to wear too...."
Valt hear the doorknob wiggled, someone was getting in. Was it Red Eye!? Valt acted quickly he open the same door from the other side. He run and try to find a different door. But got bump into someone.... It was one of those mask guys he fought early with his friends.
(I don't know they're name?)