Glitter Knight 💙💖 (Shu/Red Eye x FemValt AU)

Hey, guys! Sorry for the looooong wait.
Here it is, hope you all enjoy.~

At Night...

*BOOM*

"Let this be a unhappy ending! Come on out, Buffoon!" A boy with sliver white hair and fire wolf ears and tail as he eyes were scarlet red.
Wearing black and white and a hint of red.
"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" All the innocent people panic and scream. They run away from the Buffoon and hide for safety.
"Hehehe....." He smile and laughs evilly seeing the people in fear and panicking.
Then a blue glittering flash of light blast to the Buffoon.
"BUFFOON!!!" The Buffoon was defeated with one blow and hit.
"Grrrrrr! What?!" He growled.
"Look! Up there, it's Glitter Knight!" Someone points and spotted Glitter Knight.
A girl with a blue sparking mask and yellow eyeholes also wearing a blue sparkling hero/warrior outfit. And cute blue short heel boots.
Glitter Knight made a great scene as she does her job protecting the people from the forces of evil.
"Shining so bright, as my blade of Determination!~ I'm Glitter Knight!~" Blue sparkles came out and shimmers on Glitter Knight.
Everyone cheered for Glitter Knight. They were so happy that she's here, she's the town's hero of course.
"Didn't someone tell you some manners, Reddy!~ Because you need to feel the power that I always defeated my enemies!~ Feel the Doki Doki!~" Glitter Knight smile and winked under her blue glittery mask as she made a heart shape out of her hands.
"Grrrrrr! You think your Doki Doki going to save you this time! Well think again! AND MY NAME IS RED EYE NOT REDDY!!!!" Red Eye snapped his finger has fire balls charge and fall to Glitter Knight's direction.
"Ha!!" Glitter Knight swing it back to Red Eye.
Red Eye dodge and didn't see Glitter Knight.
"Huh!? Where did she go?!!" Red Eye trying to find were she's hiding.
"Right behind!" Glitter Knight was going to do her final move.
"Uh!?" Red Eye turns around but it was to late to dodge or escape.
"Sparkle!!!........Blast!!!" She shout her attack and that finish the job. Glitter Knight landed on the ground perfectly and proud of herself.
Everyone scream and cheered for Glitter Knight for saving the day.
"Thank you, thank you!~" She waves her hand to her fans.
"Now, off I go!~" Glitter Knight left with style.

Somewhere...

"Grrrrrr........ Ow!!" Red Eye flinch in pain.
"Hold still!" Nika the evil joker was healing Red Eye's injuries.
"I can't believe you lost by a girl!" Said Lui.
"Oh, Like you did when you first battle here." Red Eye was beings savage.
"Hey!!!!"
"Yeah, I remember it like it was just yesterday.~" Zac was having a flashback.

Flashback...

"AHHH!!!!" Glitter Knight fell hard to the ground feeling the hard impact behind her.
"Hehehehe...." Lui laughs evilly and shot more ice sharps at Glitter Knight.
"Ah!?" Glitter Knight dodge and had an idea.
"Come out, come out wherever you.... You can't def-"
*chu* Glitter Knight kiss him on the cheek and that made Lui flustered and a bit red.
"HE-YEA!!!!!" She kick Lui and made him fly out of town.... Literally....

End of Flashback...

Everyone laughs at Lui.
"Grrrrrr!!! IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!!"
"You're right... It's hilarious!!" Xander was laughing hard.
"GRRRRRR!!!!!"
"Will all of you need a new plan to destroy Glitter Knight." Said Toko the other evil joker.
"Yeah, The dark Queen of Dreamland is not to happy with you.~" Nika plays innocent.
All of the four boys shiver in fear of the Queen of darkness.
"How are we going to finish that glittering brat once and for all?..." Lui said being so cruel as usual.
They think and started push have ideas.