Val💙 (Shu x FemValt)

.......I can't help myself..... Like nobody makes a Shu x FemValt yet! Here you go and I hope you enjoy this short story....

Naoki was building something on his lab a.k.a his house. He was making a laser machine that can cut an object and his gotta finish this at his age.
"Now I just need to screw this and...hmmm!"
Naoki try to screw the last part of the machine. But the nail won't budge.
"Just need a push and....Wow!"
And the screwdriver started flying out of the room and through the window.
"My screwdriver!" This always happens to Naoki his tools always fly out through window and fall somewhere. He needs help finding his screwdriver but his robot assistant was charging up her batteries.
"Ow!......"
Naoki hear someone shout in pain. He look down at his window and see Valt rubbing his head. And also holding his screwdriver.
"Hey! Up here, can you bring that back for me?" Ask Naoki. Valt look up and see Naoki head out of the window.
"Okay!" Said Valt. He went inside Naomi's house and gave back his screwdriver.
"Thanks"
"No problem, why did you need that screwdriver, Naoki?" Question Valt.
"Oh, it a machine I'm working on." Naoki response to Valt's question.
"What kinda of machine?"
"A laser machine that can cut anything!" Said Naoki being a total nerd.
"Even metal?" Question Valt.
Naoki did say it can cut anything, can he laser metal.
"No and yes, just a fifty/fifty percent of it, but I'm working on."
Metal is like a mirror, it can reflect from lights object from the other side of the room.
"All I need is to screw this nail and I'm done!..." Naoki screw hard on the nail, but the nail still won't budge.
"Have you try oiling it?" Question Valt.
"......... Can you get me the oil, it's over there in that room." Naoki was a little embarrassed, he forgot when something won't budge he always use the oil to fix part of his machine.
"Okay!" Valt went to the other side of the room to get the oil.
"If this thing will just budge!" The nail finally budge and his machine was finally complete.
"Now to test it! But with what?..." Naoki look around the room to use it to test the machine.
He found a metal bowl and now it time to test the laser machine.

"Okay, attempt one! Let see how this goes..." Naoki starts the machine up and charging.
The laser machine shot but got reflected out of the metal bowl.
"Ahhh!" Naoki duck the laser, it was shooting around the room till the laser got to the other side of the room...where Valt is!
*Crash*
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Valt scream that you can hear from the other side.
"Oh no, Valt!" Naoki forgot about Valt being here.
Hope the laser didn't hit Valt or worst!
"Valt are you alright!?" Naoki picnic. He hope he didn't kill Valt, it was accident.
In the room was trash all over some of the oil leak on the floor and some puddles too.
"Gaaahhhh!..... Yeah, I'm alright! But some thing just hit me in surprise and I didn't have time to see what it was." Said Valt getting himself up.
"Hm?" Valt blink of confusion at Naoki. It look like Naoki saw a ghost or something.
"What? What's wrong, it's look like you seen a ghost or something...." Question Valt.
"Ummm....... Valt is that really you???" Question Naoki the shocking look at his face.
"Yes! Of course it me, why would you said that?" Question Valt getting confuse.
"Will.....ummm......" Naoki found a mirror on the ground and pick it up.
"Look for yourself, Valt....." Naoki shows the mirror to let Valt see. Valt blink and then...
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"
Valt scream what happen to him. He was turn into a female girl.
"YOU TURN ME INTO A FEMALE!?!?!?!!!!????"
Valt shout but still has his male voice.
"That's in possible! An least..... I'm the first to discover changing gender..... I'm a total genus!!" Said Naoki. He was the first young scientist to discover gender bender.
"Naoki!!! Focus!!!!" Shout Valt trying to snap Naoki to reality.
"Sorry, sorry! Wait..... Valt can you stay over here for a minute?...." Said Naoki wanting to notice something. Valt walk up and stay. Naoki walk closer and he was right Valt gotten smaller.
"Wow! In female you gotten yourself even smaller."
Explain Naoki.
"Hmmm!" Valt pout. He know he was small but his getting old how small he is from all the teasing.
"NAOKI!!! FIX.....THIS!!!" Valt waves his arm around him.
"Okay, okay!! But I have to figure out to change you back... You maybe like this for a day or weeks or even months...." Said Naoki mumbling that last part.