Love Rivals 💘 (Fubuki x Agia x Suou)

(I have permission of this awesome art!~)

This request is from Erika_kawaii_chan.
This idea was on user04350686. And a little gift from me, user04350686.~ 😜

Fubuki was walking trying to find Suou for training. But then he noticed Agia was sitting alone on a bench.
"Agia, is he alone?" Fubuki though and question to himself if Agia sitting alone. Just him..... No body else, just him...
"Hmm... It's time to get closer to him... This is my chance to get friendly with him. He said that in his head and had a image of him and Agia.
Fubuki was chilling and being so chill and Agia blushing and being so shy about it. So he walked up to him and has his chances with Agia.
"Oh, Agia! What are you do-" Fubuki couldn't finish because of this. Of this.....

He just saw Suou laying himself on his men, I mean Agia

"..." Fubuki was pissed, very pissed from the inside.
"Oh! Fubuki, didn't see you there...!" Agia notice Fubuki as he was petting Suou's head.
Suou just smile like... He always smile as flowers on his head.
Fubuki tries being a responsible person and cool headed guy he is and give a good conversation and don't do anything stupid.
But you know what.......
He doesn't give a danm f**k about it!...
So do you know what he did, do you know what he did?...
Fubuki got himself a 1000 pound mallet holding it as he was going to end Suou life to a bloody pulse.
As Suou was skipping away(escaping) from Fubuki like he did, and did anything wrong but he did.
"Come here you little-" Fubuki glare and growls angrily ready to swing his mallet.
Suou didn't care as he just skipped happily.
"??" Agia was just standing their confuse as he scratch the back of his head and sweat drop.
"SUOU!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!" Fubuki violent pissed mode activated.
"Hehehe....." Suou smile as he stick his tongue out to make Fubuki more pissed off.
"SUOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"......... I'm just gotta go to my tent..." Agia slowly leaves and goes to his tent. As he wait or train will Fubuki and Suou sloves their tantrum of theirs.

Later...

Agia was sitting down alone drinking a banana split milkshake.
"How do they make this so good?...." He likes the delicious flavor of his milkshake.
Fubuki lost Suou, he wasn't done with him laying on his men, ahem... Agia. But then he notice Agia was alone this time drinking a milkshake. Fubuki forgot all about Suou and go walk up to Agia.
Agia loves his shake and got some on his cheeks.
"Hey, Agia... Um, you got something on your cheeks?" Fubuki said as he point on Agia messes cheeks.
"Hm?..." Agia clean his cheeks but miss.
"Did I get it?" He ask.
"No, it's still there... " Fubuki replied.
Agia tries again but miss.
"How about now?" Agia ask again.
"No, still there... Here let me help you with that." Fubuki gets a napkin and hold Agia's chin with his thumb and lift the napkin to Agia's cheek. But he stop and had a better idea to clean Agia's cheeks.
"Fubuki?..." Agia blinks and thought why did Fubuki stopped. Fubuki slowly lean on Agia's left cheek and lick the banana foam off.
"Eh!!!!!???" Agia flinch and blush as he gets up and move away from Fubuki.
"W-what was that for!!!??!?!?!?!!" Agia touch his left cheek with his hand and has a flushed and flustered face.
"Mmh..... Banana." Fubuki taste Agia's milkshake.
"Ehh!!!!" Agia was red hot on his face as he was so flustered.
"You miss a spot on the right side." Said Suou behind Agia.
"Ahh!!!" Agia get startled and turn around seeing Suou.
"Right here." Suou grabs Agia's chin with his thumb and licks Agia's right cheek.
"Ehhhhh!!!!!!!!???????" Agia back away blushing and questioning so much of what is happening right now. Suou licks his lips and taste what the flavor is.
"Mmh...... Chocolate.~" He said a little seductively under his breath.
Agia blush madly and can't think straight. Like his mind is going to exploded or going to have a melt down.
"You look cute when you're flustered.~" Suou cooed.
"Ehhhh!!!!!!??????" Agia was so confuse and what is happening right now.
Fubuki glare as he gets up and lay his hands on Agia's shoulders. Giving Suou a face of this is mine b**ch get your own!...
Suou was like, he walk up to them as he lay his hands on Agia's waist and pull him away from Fubuki. Then he made a face of jokes on you b**h he will be mine!...
They both glare at each other and leaving Agia so confuse.
"What the heck is happening???" Agia thought as he sweat drop on his cheek.
"Agia is mine!" Fubuki pull Agia away from Suou.
"No, he's mine!!" Suou pull Agia away from Fubuki.
"Mine!"
"Mine!!"
"Mine!!!"
"Mine!!!!"
"Mine!!!!!"
"Mine!!!!!!"
"MINE!!!!!!!!!!"
"MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Fubuki and Suou plays tug of war with Agia.
Agia was being pull back and forth making a face as he sweat drop on his cheek.
"His my little angry rose!!!!" Suou drag Agia to him close to his body making contact.
"Will, his my sweet candy apple!!!!" Fubuki drag Agia back to him close to his body making contact.
Agia blush of confusion.
"I'LL PROVE IT TO YOU!!!!!!!!" They both yelled unison and bites on Agia's neck.
"Ahhhh!!!??!?!?!?" Agia flinch, blush, and shivers.
Suou and Fubuki bites and suck on Agia's neck.
"Ah! Ahh!~ Ah-h!~" Agia letting out small moans as he shivers.
Fubuki and Suou started licking and kissing at the same time.
"A-hh....~ Ah-hh!~" Agia gave away small squeaks.
Suou and Fubuki gives Agia a two hickey each side of his neck.
"Ahh!!~" Agia shivers and moans.
Some how they magically got to Fubuki/Suou's house making a love session with their sex toy, I mean Agia.
Fubuki was on the left and Suou was on the right.
They kiss and licks Agia's earlobes, Agia shivers and blush and holding in his moans.
They crawl their hands through Agia's shirt touching his skin. Agia feels a wet hot tongue licking through his ears from the inside.
Agia shiver and trying not to let his moans out.

Fubuki and Suou lift up his shirt and playing with his nipples.
"Hmm!!!" Agia pouts as he not letting out a moan.
Suou and Fubuki takes off Agia's jacket and shirt as they took off theirs.
Agia blush and look away. They licked Agia's nipples. Agia shivers and blush from the wet contact.
Fubuki and Suou now started sucking.
"Ahhh!!!~ Ahhh!!!~ Ahh!!!~" Agia couldn't hold it as he let out all the moans he was holding back and he was a blushing sweating mess and panted heavily.
"Hmm.~ Guess we found a sweet stop.~" Fubuki bites gently on Agia's right nipple.
"Ahh!~" Agia answer was a moan.
Suou pins Agia's hands down as Fubuki takes off his shoes and pull off his pants smoothly and put them away.
Agia blush madly because he was left in his boxers and tires to cover himself but can't because of the both of them.
They took off their pants and shoes leaving themselves in their boxers as Agia blush waving his head back and forth violently not wanting to do this. But Fubuki and Suou don't care they want their Agia so badly that they will give him their love.
They took off their boxers and then took off Agia's.
Agia was naked and embarrassed.
Suou was the first to lick Agia's tip. Agia shivers and panted heavily. Suou started sucking.
"Ahh!!!~ Ahh!!~ Ahh!!!~" Agia was a moaning mess and digs his nails onto the bed.
Fubuki enter Agia with out and warning.
"Ahhhh!!!!!!~" Agia moans loudly.
Fubuki went back and forth and back and forth.
"Ahhh!!!~ Ahhh!!!!~ Ahhh!!!~" Agia moans loudly as his drool came drooling down his chin.
Suous was sucking, Fubuki was entering, and Agia was a moaning blushing mess as he plead to stop in every moans and heavily breathing.
Then minutes later they finally came at the same time.
Agia panted heavily and sweating.
Then Fubuki and Suou switch places as they started sucking and entering hearing Agia's lovely moans.
Agia came out as he was hot red. Suou and Fubuki licks off Agia's cums.
"Ah!!~" Agia shivers and came a soft moan.
Then they were fighting who will kiss Agia first.
Suou won and got the first kiss. Then Fubuki just kiss and bites Agia's neck again from earlier giving him a bigger hickey.
"Ahhh!!~" Agia moans through the kiss giving Suou a chance to stick his tongue in licking every corner of Agia's mouth untouched.
Suou and Fubuki switch again. Fubuki was now kissing Agia and Suou was biting on his neck.
Fubuki French kiss Agia as he pull his hair down and smoothly stroking it. Fubuki broke the kiss leaving a trail of salvia.
Agia panted, blushing, and sweaty. He was also tired so very very tired. Agia slowly lay on Fubuki chest and sleep. Suou was jealous that Agia didn't sleep on his chest first.
"Zzzzz...... *snore* Zzzzzz........ *snore* Zzzzz....." Agia was snoring.
Fubuki lay him down and Suou gets the blankets.
"Zzzz..... *snore* Zzzz......"
Suou and Fubuki lay down next to him and cover themselves with the blanket. They hold and fight for Agia to get him close to sleep with who, so they have to share the sides.
And they whisper;
"Sweet dreams my sweet candy apple.~"
"You only belong to me my little angry rose.~"
And kiss him on the forehead and sleep.
Their love for him is strong to hide away.~

What do you think?...
Ok, requests time!~

1. Ok, this one is one of the old one shots I made and if you want me to make a part 2 or 3 if you choose save me lollipop or was it just a lie...
But I can only choose one. Just one...
Choose which old one shot I made and it will be up next. I may or may not change them a little... I'm not making an promise.~ 😜

2. Baking
Free x FemValt....... Lemon..... Epic Lemon that will make you nosebleed.

Or

3. Drunk love
Red Eye x FemValt.
Val can make her own decision because she can and she old enough to do so. And it got out of hand.