Save Me! Lollipop AU🍭 (Shu x FemValt)

Hey guys! Here's the new story and it's an Au requested by Zac_TheSunshine1234! Hope you guy enjoy it. And there might be a little bit of Xander x Valt in here, I don't know? But hope you enjoy... But if you don't know what Save me! Lollipop is? It's a anime and you want to see it finish or skip the story to see the video...

Val walk alone to the cake shop with a lot of delicious treats. She doesn't have a lot of friends to hang out and she different to everyone.
Val like girly things but sometime like boys things.
And she always wear half boy and girl clothes.
She cheerful, sweet, and positive but she also stubborn, little tough, and hates being call a boy even she's obvious a girl. Val got to the cake shop and order a piece of cake and starts eating it.
"Mmmm! Delicious!" Val enjoying her piece of cake.
From a different place. A person drop a blue crystal pearl. And it was falling through the sky with four boys chasing after it.
Val sign of bored and loneliness.
"It's not fun without anyone to hang out....Hmmm..
I wish I have some friends, no best friends. If I have best friends to hang out with?...." Val close her eyes playing with her cake.
"I wash my dream best friends will just come true..." Though Val still closing her eyes and playing with her food.
The blue crystal pearl dash and fell close to a cake shop.
*Gasp* A white sliver hair boy gasp.
The blue crystal pearl landed and roll on Val's plate.
"Huh? Thrse this cake go with hard candy or has it been there?...Hm, maybe I didn't notice it? Will, better give it a try." Val put the blue crystal pearl in her mouth and starts chewing. But it was hard and flavorless.
"Hm?! I think that's not candy it's hard to chew. Maybe I needs to chew it more?" Val continued to chew the blue crystal pearl, but still taste flavorless and hard.
"AHHH!!!"
"Huh!?!" Val turn her head up to see four boys falling and dashing through the sky. And was coming straight for her.
"Ahhhhh!!!!!" Val get out of the table on time.
One of the boy landed next to the table that Val was sitting.
"Ahh!" *gulp* Val swallow the blue crystal pearl.
*cough cough* "That hits the spot!" *cough cough*
The white sliver boy and Val look up to see the other three boys dashing to there direction and broke the table. And looks like they were looking for something.
Val run off from this crazy madness that's happening in the cake shop.
*pant pant* *pant pant* "Go thing I came out there on time! Phew, that was crazy! Four boys falling from the sky like that tip it call.... But what was that all about? They look like they where finding something or someone?" Said Val to herself.

Back From the Cake Shop...

"Looks like they went different direction for finding the pearl? I don't think they're coming back?" Said a boy with red hair.
"Are you sure it fell in this area? What do they find it before we do?..." Said the white hair sliver boy.
"Guys! We do this every year! We knows Lui gotta win again because his a freaking cheater!" A grey and purple small wolf with black and white wings flying and look at them.
"Plus I can sniff and sense where the pearl is so don't you worry about that! Know we need to find it, even without that founder!" The wolf was fire up and ready to find the pearl.
"You're positive it's here?" Said the red hair boy.
"Grrr! If you don't believe me then fine, Xander! But even Shu's founder keep saying it somewhere around here? But.."
The wolf pout that got interrupted by Shu
"It's not here? Somewhere else..." Said Shu. The founder was blinking slowly that means the pearl is somewhere else.
"That what I was trying to tell you guys!" The wolf shouted at them. Then she sniff something.
"Huh? What is it S?" Question Shu.
"Sniff and senses the blue crystal pearl...hmmm?.."
S was trying to find the location.
"Ah! Found it! Follow me guys!" S runs and finding the blue crystal pearl.