Under the Mistletoe🎄 (Shu x Valt: Christmas special)

Merry Christmas! Hope you'll all ready for Christmas special of Shu x Valt! And also if you ship them?.... That's mean it's a Christmas present t you guys! Yeah!!! Hope you all enjoy the story!

It was Christmas eve and also night time.
The Bey Club were invited to a Christmas party by Zac the sunrise. They got there and went inside and the party was huge with tons of people.
(I couldn't find any image, so just go use your imagination in your guys heads...)

It looks fancy but still had a lot of Christmas decoration. There was a huge Christmas tree on the middle of the party, beautiful Christmas lights that shine like the dark night or should I say the shining sun, catchy Christmas music, and I there were a lot of food to eat and enjoy.
The music booming around the room of the party to everyone to heard and it's showing Christmas spirit.
Valt was so amazed that his eyes won't stop sparkling in amazement and having a lot of excitement. He fills with joy and Christmas spirit.
The Bey club go and enjoy the party and look around. Wakiya was talking to his people and being his sassy self. Rantaro and Daigo was enjoying the food here. Shu was look around this famously party. And Valt was being his happy cheerful self, look around with sparkling star that was shining on him.
"Twinkle toes, you made it to my party!"
Valt turn around and saw Zac.
"Hey, Zac! This is the most amazing Christmas party you made with these awesome decoration!" Valt complement with a cute cheerful smile.
"Aww! It not a big deal to show off something that always shines bright. But I shine brighter." Said Zac.
Valt just gave an awkward smile.
"Have you check the buffet table?" Zac ask.
"No....... Where is it?...." Valt's eyes sparkling again.
Zac chuckle and point where it is.
"It's right over here, Twinkles toes." Zac gave a fabulous smile.
"Thanks, Zac!" Valt walk up to the buffet table where the food and drinks are. Zac look at him enjoying his adorableness.
Valt got to the buffet table, there were a lot of fancy, decorated, and delicious food. Valt can't decided which one to eat first.
Valt's eyes sparkles so bright as a star, the first person seeing a chocolate fountain. He picks some fruit and put it in the chocolate fountain. Putting layers of chocolate. Valt took a bite and enjoyed his chocolate cover fruits. He made a cute adorable cat face chewing the deliciousness of the chocolate and fruit together.
Then there was arguing you can hear.
Valt turn around and wasn't suspire. Wakiya and Rantaro were arguing....again. Daigo tries to make them stop, but they won't stop.
Valt just sweat drop and had are you serious face.
He look at the table Christmas decoration and design. There were bells and Christmas trees design and mistletoes on the table as cute decoration.
Valt pick up the mistletoe and look at it. He was thinking what did mistletoe mean?...
"What was mistletoe mean again?.... When your under it the two people have to kiss?...." Valt though and had a idea.

Valt found a box and carry it with him.
He put the box down next to Wakiya and Rantaro.
They were to busy that they didn't even notice.
Valt climb on top and put the mistletoe on the middle of Wakiya and Rantaro.
They growl at each other till they notice something above them. Rantaro and Wakiya blush they were staying on a mistletoe. You know what that mean... One of them have to kiss the person under the mistletoe.
Daigo cover his mouth trying not to laugh.
Valt was still holding the mistletoe and he was trying so hard not to laugh too.
They're not going to kiss each other but they have to because it's Christmas eve and its a mistletoe.
There still not kissing each other. Then Rantaro kiss him on the cheek and couldn't take this anymore.
Daigo and Valt can't stop but help themselves giggle.
Wakiya blush on his cheeks and touch the part where Rantaro kiss him.
Wakiya then kiss him back and that made Rantaro blush. Valt and Daigo couldn't stop laughing.
Wakiya and Rantaro didn't make eye contact to each other because they we're blushing.
Valt got off from the box and was on the ground. He was still laughing from the scene that happen.
They look at Valt with angry blushing faces.
Valt stop laughing and had a I'm die smile.
"Hehehe....ahhh....." Valt walk away slowly steps by steps. Then Rantaro and Wakiya just glare at each other not saying words but eye contact.
Valt sign in relief, he thought he was going to die from Rantaro and Wakiya on Christmas eve.
But Valt think that was cute that Wakiya and Rantaro kissing each other on the cheeks.
And that's mean they care for each other...
Valt was staying next to Daigo just watching Wakiya and Rantaro glare at each other.
"They argue then glaring.... How are we going to stop this one?..." Question Daigo.
"Will there is a another way..." Said Valt.
"Like what?..."
Valt put the mistletoe on top of Daigo and kiss him and the cheek.
*chu*
Wakiya and Rantaro notice and hold their laughter.
Daigo blush a little and look away.
Rantaro and Wakiya burst into laughter. They couldn't help themselves but laugh at this. It was to priceless.
Daigo just glare at them with angry.
Valt sweat drop of what he has done. Daigo was going to kill them both. And he was right, Wakiya and Rantaro starts running will Daigo chase them as a mad man.
"Note to self..... Never and mean NEVER make Daigo mad...." Valt made a note to himself. He put the mistletoe way and look around the party.
Valt was still amazed with the Christmas decoration. They were sparkling up Christmas spirit. And the lights were shining like stars from the night sky. Valt stop and started to think, he saw the shining stars at night but never seen the Christmas star from the outside from the night sky.
Valt turn and saw a baloney with a two glass door. He walk up and open the door and he was outside.
The cold snow breeze came and Valt shiver a little. It was cold but it wasn't that cold for Valt, because he was wearing a warm cozy coat.