Valentine's Day Special 💝 (TurboShu x TurboValt)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!~ Hope you enjoy the Valentine's Day Special with the Shu and Valt in Beyblade Burst Turbo. And the art style own by me. I hop you like the story....
Let get reading shall we?~....

"Shu, will be soooo surprise!~" Valt smile excitedly and walk out of the airport and finally in America to see his best friend Shu Kurenai.
"This will be the best Valentine's Day gift to him! He'll be so happy and surprise if I do so myself.~" He was being proud and cocky as he run or walk to find where Shu lives so he can surprise him on Valentine's Day.

Somewhere...

"On channel 95.1 you're listening the best romantic song for Valentine's Day for people who with their special someone.~" The radio said as it was playing best song from the new to old. It was playing I fell In Love With My Best Friend.
*chop* *chop* *chop*
Shu was chopping pepperoni and chicken in the kitchen from his fancy apartment and listening to music from the radio.
*knock* *knock*
"Hm?... Who could that be?" He put the knife down and turn off the radio. Shu think it's Fubuki because he did say to come to America and catch up. He walk up to the door and open it.
"Surprise!!!~" Valt shouts and hugs Shu like a puppy cuddling the owner's face.
"Valt?!" Shu was shocked and surprise to see Valt here on Valentine's Day and that made him feel happy to see Valt again on this special day.
"It good to see you again." He hugs back and smile.
"Did I surprise you.~" Valt gave a kitty smile innocently.
"You did." Shu smile and see Valt was like yes, I surprise Shu with an awesome gift that is me.
"Come inside, I bet you're tired from getting all the trouble to get here."
"You bet, you know me so well." Valt comes in and put his stuff down, takes off his shoes and wear home shoes, and sits down on the couch.
"So how was your day?" Valt asked how Shu was doing in America.
"Ok, same old same with beyblading and other stuff. And you?" Shu asked sitting next to Valt.
"Great, being the champion is awesome but also tiring. I don't know how Lui does it?!?" Val groans of exhaustion, being the champion is great but it's super tiring to stay number one.
"That's the one mystery that we can't solve." Shu questioned that too.
"Gaaaaaahhhh........" Valt lay down on Shu's lap and groans. Shu smile softly and pets Valt's head.
Valt smile sweetly and purrs quietly like a cat.
"Cute.~" Shu thought and being like I want to adopt him.
"So what do you want to do today?" Valt asked.
"Hmm.... I don't know what do you want to do?" Shu asked back with a smile.
"Uhhh...... Oh I know!~" Valt stands up and goes to his bag and try finding what he was looking for.
"Found it!~" He pulls out a flyer and gives it to Shu.
Shu looks at the flyer and it was pink and Valentine's Day theme and saying/written 💗Happy Valentine's Day Festival.~ 💗  Starts at 6:30 and ends at 11:30.
"Can we go, can we go! Please, please, please!!!~" Valt begs and bounce excitedly like a little kid or a puppy.
"Hm... Sure why not.~" Shu shrugs his shoulders and was like why not.
"Yeah!!!~" Valt cheered and his eyes sparkles brightly.
"Hehehe.~" Shu chuckles and smile at Valt's cute adorable behavior.

At the Valentine's Day Festivals...

There where a lot of flee/street markets on this festival. There were sweets, food, games, shows, items, and ect.
"Wow, so cool!!~" Valt's eyes sparkles and want to go to every flee market non stop.
*Gasp* "Let go over there!~" He grabs Shu's hand and drags him one of the street markets like they are a cute couple. They went with different markets and won some prizes, look at some shows, buy some stuff and to eat, and having fun.
Shu stares something interesting that caught his attention.
"Hey, Shu look at this!~" Valt was wearing heart shape sunglasses and heart beads hair band like his regular one but with hearts.
"You look nice." Shu smile and trying to hold his laughter because what Valt is wearing make him look like a girl.
"Why, thank you.~" Valt was acting like a girl wearing accessories to be pretty.
"Hahaha!...~" Shu chuckles and can't resist it.
"Shu, look!!~ Their bubble tea shape as a pokemon!" Valt got excited and run to the market that was selling bubble tea.
"Valt, slow down." Shu sweat drop and think even in the future Valt will be Valt. He looks at the thing again and go ahead and buy it and catch up with Valt.
"Look, at them they're so cute!~" Valt was holding two bubble tea shape of a pokemon known as bulbasaur.
"I got you one.~" Valt smile and gives Shu his.
"Thank you." Shu smile and took a sip of bubble tea and it was good. Valt drinks his and making a cute face that he like it when he eats bey bread.
"...Adorable.~" Shu thought as he stares at Valt.
"Hm?... Is something wrong, Shu?" Valt asked because Shu was staring at him.
"Uh? Oh, nothing nothing I just thinking that all."
"Oh, okay." Valt grins and finish his bubble tea.
Shu smile softly and finish his.
"Are you having fun, Shu?~" Valt asked with a cheerful smile.
"Yes, I am.~" Shu smile and look at Valt with love in his eyes. They look at each other and romantic music started playing in the background. Shu and Valt slowly hold hands, they slowly lean closer to each other and than...
"SHU, LOOK ICE CREAM!!!~" Valt got excited like a fanboy and see ice cream behind Shu and drag him over there.
"....F**k!" Shu thought not saying out loud in front of Valt.
"They look delicious.~" Valt's eyes sparkles as he drool a little looking at that ice cream.