Angry Rose 🌹 (Suou x FemAgia)

Hey, guys here is my first Suou x FemAgia lemon. And tomorrow is thanksgiving and I hope you all have a nice thanksgiving.~
And sorry if the name is not good I got it from user04350686 but hey in my defense its hard to make males name to female especially anime ones those are the hard if their name aren't real or make sense..... But you know what I mean. And this art is from user04350686, amazing art!~
Let get into the story shall we...

It was a peaceful night as everyone was sleeping in their homes. And tents...
But their was one person that wasn't asleep.
Suou, the badass side of himself. He was in Aina's tent for some reason.
"Zzzz...... *snore* Zzzzz..... Zzzzz...... *snore* Zzzz...." Aina was sleeping peacefully in her sleeping bag. Suou just watch Aina sleeping peacefully as she drool.
"Cute.~" Suou said in his head being seductive and blush like a yandere.
"Zzzz....... *snore* Zzzz.... Zzzz....." Aina turn and get comfortable in her sleep.
Suou see Aina's bare foot and was thinking about it but did it anyway.
"Hehehe, I wonder if she's ticklish.~" Suou gently and lightly tickling her foot.
"Zzz..... Hmmm......" *Purr* *purr* Aina purrs like a cat. Suou stop and questioned.
"Did she just....?" He continued to tickle her foot.
"Purrr......." Aina purrs again and blush a little meaning she's enjoying this.
"Hmm.......~"  Suou lift Aina's foot and kiss it like she was a princess. He kiss more upper from her ankle.
"Hmm....." Aina hummed a little and feels something.
"Hm, she not perfectly bloom yet.~" Suou put her big toe in his mouth like a small gentle bite.
Aina shivers and feel something warm and wet on her toe. She slowly open her eyes and see Suou eating her toe.
"What the...- WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!!!??" Aina sits up and yelled at Suou of why he's here and eating her toes.
"Seeing if you were ticklish.~" Suou was acting innocent and like I'm not doing anything.
"GET OUT!!!" Aina kicked him but Suou blocked her kick and tickled her foot.
"N-no hahaha s-stop hahahaha!!!" Aina laughs because Suou tickling her.
"Why.~" Suou tease and kiss her foot and lick a little.
"S-stop it!!!!" Aina blush and made a face.
"And why should I?~" Suou smirk and showing his bad side now and playing with Aina's toes with his finger.
"B-because I say so!!" Aina pouts and being a tsundere. Suou hummed and play with her toes with his finger. Aina blush and pouts angrily and trying not to give in.
Suou slowly put his tongue on Aina's big toe and starts licking.
"Stop that! That's gross!" Aina yelled and shivers from the wet saliva on her toe.
Suou put his mouth on Aina's big toe and sucks lightly.
"S-Suou, stop.... N-no more...." Aina said shyly but mad.
"I won't stop until you finally bloom my angry rose.~" Suou licks the side from her toes.
"Ahh!" Aina squeaks and shivers.
Suou sucks the side of her toes and then lick them from big to small.
"Stop!! N-no more!!" Aina shivers and blush as her body was getting tense.
"Hm.~ You're starting to enjoy this aren't you?~" Suou cooed seductively.
"N-no, I'm not baka!!!" Aina yelled and blush madly. Suou lean his face on Aina's neck and started kissing, sucking, and biting.
"Ahh!!... Ahh...~ Ahh...~" Aina squeals but than her squeals turn into moans. Suou puts his right hand in Aina's shirt and feel her small breasts.
"Don't you even think about it!" Aina growls at Suou angrily with a blushing face.
"Who's stopping me?~" Suou cooed seductively as he squeeze Aina's small breasts.

"Ah!~ Ahh!~ Ahh!~ Ah!~" Aina squeals and moans like a puppy.
"You sound like a puppy.~" Suou cooed and takes off her pajama shirt and pants.
"Do you even think about it!!!" Aina yelled Suou and blush angrily.
And now she was fighting with Suou hand to hand because one Suou trying to take her bra and panties and two Aina wants to kill him and three Suou wants to make love with Aina so she can bloom into a rose.
Suou bites and licks her neck softly so she can stop struggling and let her guard down.
"Ah...~ Ahhh...~ Ahh....~" Aina moans and dig her nails on Suou's back and hair. This was Suou chance to take off Aina's bra and panties.
"Ahhhh!!!!!" Aina scream and cover her body with her arms and her sleeping bag.
"Now, now...~ You're starting to grow my little seed.~" Suou drags Aina on his lap but Aina struggles to get out of his hold because she nude and feels very VERY uncomfortable.
Suou nibbles her right ear as he hear Aina's lovely moans. He takes off his jacket coat and shirt than to his boots, pants, and boxers.
They were both nake and Aina was very uncomfortable and embarrassed because she is nude in front of a man that is Suou.
Suou licks Aina's back neck and kiss it.
"Ahnnn........" Aina shivers and blush.
Suou gave a love bite on Aina's neck and than kiss her passionately in the lips as he slides his tongue in her mouth.
"Ahhh...~ Ahh!~ Ahhh.....~ Ahh!~" Aina moans through the kiss and hits Suou's back weakly to make him stop. Suou broke the kiss leaving a trail of salvia.
Aina panted and making a soft weak blushing face.
"No.... More...." She panted and losing energy and strength.
"Not yet..... You're still growing weeds, I still need you to bloom.~" Suou made Aina into a position.
"W-what are you doing!?!?!!" Aina blush madly and needs to break free.
"You need this to grow my angry little rose.~" Suou whispered in Aina's ear and bites it making Aina lose her guard and enter her woman's hole.
"Ahh!!!!!!~ Ah!~" Aina scream in pleasure and feel so tight. Suou thrust hard and fast hearing Aina's loud strong lovely moans.
"AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!~ Ahhhhh!!!!!!~ AAAAHHH!!!!!~" Aina panted and moans feeling hot and very strong pleasure.
"Hm.~ You're so tight." Suou groan but keep on thrusting.
"And you're so big!!!" Aina mind was like spinning and dizzy that she can't think straight or say a really mean insult to Suou.
"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!~" Aina howl and feel a really hot liquid in her hole and also making a ahegao expression but in a different way like...... Well, ya now...... If you're think it's the dirty one, it's not that one!!!!
Suou gets out of Aina and nibbles her left ear and make her sit on his nude lap.
"Hmmm!!!!!......." Aina pouts weakly and her face is all red and sweaty. Suou touch Aina's small breasts again.
"Stop!!!! N-no more!!....." Aina whines like a shy little girl and struggles to make Suou let go of her breasts.
"I still want you to bloom my angry rose.~" Suou whispered seductively in her ear and gently squeezing them and rubbing in circles.
"Ah!~ Ah!~ Ah!~ *pant* Ah!~ *pant* Ah!~ Ah!~"
Aina moans and panted in pleasure feeling weak and hot.