Best Friend 💕🎶 (Red Eye/Shu x Valt: Valentine Special)

IT'S NOT LEMON!!!! JUST GO WITH IT!!!
And yes.... I did put the same song from the pervious chapters.... Hope you enjoy.~
And Happy Valentine's Day! <3

February 13, at night.
American was snowing a lot at night.
Everyone at BC Sol were asleep in a hotel trying to keep themselves warm. Even if the heater was on, it's was still a bit cold in here.
Rantaro and Kit were sleeping peaceful on the hotel's bed. Everyone has their different room to rest for the night from the outside cold.
But for Valt... He couldn't sleep at all...
Valt didn't sleep half of the night when everybody has to go to bed because Trad demanded like a mother.
Valt just look at the ceiling from the dark night surrounding the hotel room. He just blinks as the time keep passing on.
Valt turn his head and look at the calendar. And tomorrow is that day.... Valentine's Day.
Valt sign sadly and look at the clock.
The time was 4:00 in the morning.
Valt quietly gets up and get out of bed and gets something. And he found it and sits on the floor next to the bed. Valt look at it and feel hurt and disappointed for the hard work he did the passed year for the next Valentine's Day.
But I get this chance was just pointless.

Valt gets up, quietly gets dress, and sneak out of the room and the hotel. And went outside wearing a warm coat, boots, mittens, pants, and a red scarf.
And he was holding something on his hand as the snow showering down with small snowflakes at night. Valt walks through the snowy path and look at the night sky. Everyone in town were asleep and not outside roaming the streets yet.
Valt walks, there was a bench and a trash can. It looks like he was at the park or parts of the streets. He didn't care he just sit down on the bench and look up at the sky. Valt was still holding something and lay it on his lap. He looks at it and thinks for about what's his going to do with it.
Valt was holding a warp up gift cover in a purple wrapping paper and a big red bow on top. And that holding a piece of paper with writing on it.
Looks like Valt has been writing that piece paper for a month for finishing what's on there.
*Sign* "......." Valt sign and lay his back on the bench. He look at the writing he work so hard on and also the present too.
Someone with white sliver hair walks up to the snowy streets path wearing a black warm coat, white boots, black gloves, and pants. Just walking not a caring in the world. The snow still kept on falling. The sliver white hair boy walks and spotted something blue.
He walk up and seeing it clearly. It was Valt.
"Oh.... It just him.... What is he doing here this late?... And what is he holding?..." Red Eye glare and tries seeing what's Valt is holding.
Valt got up. Red Eye flinch a little and hide a bit.
Valt just stand there having second though but he just go with it. He throw the gift through the trash can. Valt grabs the piece of paper next and curled it up like a ball and through it in the trash can too.
Valt left just leaving them what he had throw in the trash.
"Huh?.... What did he throw?...." Question Red Eye.
He walk up to where Valt was sitting and what he thew away.
"Huh? What this?" Red Eye grabs it and doesn't care it was thrown in the trash.
"A gift?...." Red Eye look at the tag but it was cover of stain from the trash and couldn't read the name.
He then grabs the curl up paper too and uncurl it.
"Huh? What's this?..." Red Eye reads it and didn't make any sense what so ever.
"Hmm...." Red Eye look at the gift as the snow still falls down.

Valt was sitting on a big rock that was cover in snow. It was already 5:30 in the morning.
He look at sky seeing the snow still falling from the sky.
*Sign* "........" Valt sign sadly and cold. He hold his red scarf and holding it tightly and shaking.
"......Hm........" Valt took off his red scarf and put it on the rock his sitting on. Valt lower his head and just think.
Red Eye finally spotted Valt. And slowly and quietly walk behind him.
"What is he doing?" Though Red Eye as he was sneaking behind him.
"........" Valt was still quiet and didn't responded just looking up at the sky.