Was It Just A Lie?... 🌹 Part 3 (Red Eye/Shu x Valt)

Hey, guys!~ Here's part 3 of Was It Just A Lie?...
I hope you enjoy!~

~•Warning•~ Get some tissues for your nosebleed and get some bleach for your eyes.
You'll find that out when you get further into the story...~

2019 update - Wattpad has flaaged my to take down an image that is too inappropriate for readers like. It was just one image they said to take down. So people who already read this I'm sorry you can't see the image anymore wattpad being wattpad and doing there job even if it's sometimes unfair or is everyday unfair.
My deepest apologize....

"A-are you sure, S-Shu?

"A-are you sure, S-Shu?....." Valt said in a shy stuttered voice that cracked a little. He was pinned on the bed by Shu in his hotel's room.
They, well Shu woke up and carry Valt back to their hotel from the Individual Tournament. And it was a long walk coming back here on foot.
"I'm sure.~" Shu strokes Valt's right cheek as he see Valt making a shy cute blushing pouty face.
"I-I don't know........" Valt looks away and don't know if he wants to do this.
"It okay... We won't do it if you don't want to." Shu understand that Valt wasn't ready for this and a bit scare.
"N-no!!! I really want to." Valt didn't say he didn't want to.
"Because I love...."
Shu smile softly and touch Valt's bottom lips with his thumb and strokes softly. Valt blush shyly.
"I love you too, Valt.~" Shu leans and lay his nice on Valt's.
"And I don't want you to be sad and alone... Let me show how much I love you.~" He said romantic and a little seductively. Shu leans and kiss Valt on the lips gently and a bit passionately.
Valt kiss back and hold Shu's hands.
Shu started to kiss hungrily and more passionately.
Valt blush and kept on kissing Shu.
Shu licks Valt's lips and slides his tongue in and licks every corners of Valt's mouth.
"A-aah.~ Ahh...~ Aahh.~" Valt moans softly through the kiss.
Shu broke the kiss leaving a trail of salvia and licks Valt's stomach.
"A-a-aahh!~ Ahh.~ Aahh.~" Valt squeaks then became a moans.
Shu kiss Valt's stomach and all the way up kissing his neck.
"Aahh...~ Ahh...~ Aaah....~" Valt moans and shivers as his face was heating up.
Shu was licking, sucking, biting, and listening to Valt beautiful moans. Then he made love bites and a hickeys making Valt's moans be a little louder.
Valt panted as he was sweating same with Shu.
He took Valt's hairband and put it away as he was kissing and biting Valt's ear.
"Ahh!...~ Aaah...~ Aaahhh!...~ Ahh...~" Valt moans and shivers.
Shu pulls down Valt's pants smoothly and whispered.
"Someone wet.~" He smirks and touch wet Valt's boxers.

~" He smirks and touch wet Valt's boxers