Vampire Love 💕 Part 2 (Red Eye/Shu x Valt)

This a gift from you guys.~ The first one shot/short story I ever made. Here's part too and I hope you enjoy it. I know it was Shu x Valt first. But I'm making it more interesting....~ >;3

It was night outside at Mexico and it was foggy and cold. Valt was walking outside wearing a coat keeping him warm. He sign and sit down on a the fountain and started to think.

Flashback...

Cooza has a lot of cross sign in his hotel room and also garlic. Valt was walking minding his business as he saw Cooza. It look like Cooza saw a ghost or something?...
"Umm.... Cooza??? What are you doing?" Valt ask from standing from a open door.
"Valt!!!!" Cooza grab Valt's arm and drag him in his room.
"Ahhh!!!!??!?!!"
Cooza close the door and turn off the lights as he drags Valt in his bed under the sheet holding on a flashlight and turning it on.
"Valt!...." Cooza shivers under the sheet.
"What wrong Cooza??! Are you okay!?!" Valt got worried for his friend.
"No, I'm not okay!!!!! They're coming!!!!" Cooza panics.
"Who's coming!?!?!?!?! "Valt panics too but was curious.
"They......" Cooza whispered making sure they won't hear.
"They who?!?!?!" Valt wants to know who.
"You know........" Cooza put his flashlight on his face to make him look dramatic.
"The vampires!"
*Gasssp* Wait, what??? " Valt blinks of confusion.
"You know vampire!....... Sharp fangs, drinks blood, give you curses, pale as white, and ect. Vampire..." Cooza describe a vampire to Valt.
"Yeah......... And???......" Valt raise an eyebrow.
"They're coming!!! They only come out at night when fog come.... They like to lark in the shadow of just be cool and dramatic."
Val shrugged his should shoulders because it was kinda true.
"So I am being prepare if a vampire comes! This room is vampire proof." Cooza a was proud of himself.
"But how do you know vampire are real or not?" Valt ask and having a good question.
"I was friend with one....... " Cooza said it shyly as he pouts.
"Uh-"
"Don't ask! Because I really REALLY don't want to talk about it.........." Cooza shivers in fear of his horrible HORRIBLE memory with a vampire.
"But what if their is a good vampire and not a evil one?" Valt ask curiously.
"Are you crazy!!!!" Cooza was like panicking and look at Valt with seriously with a vampire. Valt flinch back.
"Vampire are evil! They will curse you are make you one of them! One of them Valt!!!! One of them!...." Cooza shakes Valt on the shoulders like a rag doll.
"Plus...... Why are you curious if their a good vampire?" Cooza ask suspiciously.
"Oh, umm....... I'm just asking if their are...." Valt said trying to hide the truth.
"Hmmm..........." Cooza put his finger on his chin and look at Valt and think. Valt sweat drop and think Cooza knows.
"Okay......" Cooza gave a smile. Valt sign in relief.
"Will, time for bed. Oh, and here take this." Cocoa gave him garlic.
"To protect yourself." He said seriously.
"Night.~" Then cheerfully.
"Heheh..... Night." Valt leave his room and walk around the hallways and look at the window.
It was pretty foggy outside that you can't see the ground or the surrounding what's outside.
"............ Vampire always come at the night when fog come........" Valt thought looking at the window.

End of Flashback...

"Shu....... Where are you........" Valt turn his head back and forth looking around through the fog trying to find someone. He was thinking if every vampire comes out through a foggy night.
Maybe he can see Shu. What Red Eye said th a is true that Shu is gone he'll go back in the hotel and give up and try finding him somewhere else.
Valt waited for one hour and the air was getting icy cold.
"Brrr......." Valt rubs his arms trying to keep warmth. The time was 11:36 it almost getting late.
He gets up and head back to the hotel. What was the point at waiting. Guess Shu wasn't here maybe somewhere else.
"Man, it pretty foggy. I can't see where I'm going?" Valt was walking around and felt like he was walking in circles and going no where. He only see shadows of the building or other stuff that look like a weird shadow shape.
Valt was trying to find his way to the hotel.