Hello?

Hello?

Ceara's P.O.V.

"Hello! Thank you for calling! Fast, affordable and reliable, Delivery God Yato, at your service!"

Oh God! 

"Hello?" he repeated.

What do I do?! Will he recognize my voice like I have his?

"H-hello." I replied, "Sorry, I was a bit distracted."

"No problem Ma'am. Now, you are in need of your wish granted?" The fact that he hasn't recognized my voice is giving me mixed feelings. Sad- he couldn't recognize me, Relieved- I can get him to meet me. "Are you still there Ma'am?"

"Oh sorry."

"So is your wish something you wish to speak in person or--"

"Actually, I came all the way to Tokyo to meet my fiance and best friend who had run out on me a year ago."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Is he kidding me? Does he not feel any guilt remembering something like that?

"Anyway, I need help finding him."

"That I can do Ma'am. Just tell me what he looks like."

"Oh I actually don't remember him since he has been gone for a long time. But I know we'll recognize the other if we meet in person."

"So, would you want to meet me to start the search?"

"Yes, but not now, tomorrow morning. We could meet at the small cafe opposite the Tokyo station at 9."

"That's fine Ma'am. Could you describe yourself so that I know you when we meet?"

"I have redish blond hair."

"Okay. Eyes?"

"It's a mix of red and yellow. "

"And your name Ma'am?"

"Ceara."

"Why I have a friend who goes by that name Ma'am!"

"Oh? She's just a friend?"

"Yup. Not to sound rude Ma'am but how old are you? I need to find you and I need to know-"

"I get it. I'm 25. And you?"

"I'm 27 Ma'am."

"Oh my. This could be fate! Haha!" Fate indeed my dear Yato...

"Haha! Fate to be friends? Yes, but I have to let you know that I am already pursuing someone."

"Really? Is it your friend with my name?" I'd lie if I say that I wasn't hoping him to say yes.

"Oh no! Ceara is just a friend. I'll never see her more than that. I'm actually in love with my partner Hiyori Iki. You'll meet her tomorrow."

"O-oh." Damn it! My voice cracked! "Yes, I look forward to meeting her and you both. Then, till tomorrow. Good night Yato."

"Good night Ceara."

*beep*beep*beep*

No wonder he forgot about our engagement. It's because he already loves someone else. At least now I have a better excuse to break the engagement with him. I'm a hypocrite if I said that I'm okay right now. Some goddess of war I am!