Help Please

Help Please

Yato's P.O.V.

"Thanks a lot, guys. Especially you and Ceara." Vivian thanked looking at me and the others.

"It was our pleasure." Hiyori replied with a smile.

"Something else is bothering you." C spoke up out of nowhere. She was directing this at Vivian. I looked back up at Vivi-chan and noticed the tired look on her face too. "Spit it out." C ordered.

"It's no-"

"Your eyes betray you Vivi. If you think of asking help as a pain for us, you're wrong, 'cause Yato already takes payment for whatever wish he grants. Why don't you settle all your problems once and for all?" I nodded in agreement and looked over at Vivian to see if she agreed to open up.

"Hey guys," Hiyori intervened, "Why don't we sit over there at that cafe?" she asked pointing in the direction of a small cafe. Everyone nodded and we made our way over to that said place. Once inside we sat around a booth and ordered some drinks and cookies. We waited for our orders to arrive while we kept waiting patiently for Vivian to get comfy and open up to us.

"W-ell, you see, you do know how Christmas is around the corner?" we nodded and looked at her, expecting h er to go on, because basically, we had no idea where she was going with this. "It's just that, work can be stressful. Especially when your sister is in the hospital 24/7 and the boss keeps pushing you to come up with more creativity to include in my page."

"Page? What are you, a journalist?" Yukine questioned.

"Oh no no! I work as a magazine designer and we're each given a page to work on."

"Ooh." Yukine replied in understanding.

"So aren't you gonna make a wish? 'Cause we're more than willing to help." I said enthusiastically.

"So I can make any number of wishes? As long as I pay five yen?!" Vivian asked with more enthusiasm. "Gosh! I thought it was like the genie story where we can only make three."

"As long as you're abundant in five yen coins, Yato would make sure you won't be sad ever!" C butted in making me playfully glare at her.

"Alright then, Yato, would you, Ceara, Yukine and Hiyori help me with work? Basically, help me make a design that'll shut that tyrant up for good."

"That'll be five yen please!" I say while I place my hand in front of her. Once she places my reward on my palm, I have to yell, "Your wish has been heard loud and clear!"

"So when is this page due?" C asks.

"A week before Christmas."

"Alright then, we all know where to start!" C says loud and strong. "We need inspiration, and for that, you, my dear friend, Vivi, has to tell me what your page topic is about."

"It's a teen magazine, so my allocated topic is Christmas Dating. I just have to write down a story and some ideas for guys to try out."

"Ooh! I know how to get an idea for that!" Hiyori squeals. "You just need to watch one of us go on a Christmas date!"

"Exactly! Ceara chimes in. "Yato, you and Hiyori will be going out on another date tomorrow. Make

sure to make it all lovey-dovey, but don't forget the Christmas stuff too. We need to get those guys out there so start thinking of ways to woo Hiyori." I'm pretty sure no one understood the depth behind C's last phrase, but it sure did make me blush. She had it all planned out, didn't she?