Live With Me

Live With Me

Ceara's P.O.V.

"Yato, I'm gonna help you."

"Uh...in what exactly?"

"Love."

"Ceara, I'm the person that grants wishes--"

"I know, but the girl's oblivious to your feelings. So, why not help you?"

"Hmm," he seemed to be debating over whether or not to accept my offer. He took in a deep breath and looked at me determined, "Okay."

"Good." I held out my hand for a handshake and he accepted it with a gentle smile.

"By the way, Ceara, where are you staying?"

"At a hotel."

"No way!" I turned to see Hiyori squeal. "You're gonna move in with me."

"Uh... that's okay Hiyori, I can stay at a--"

"Uh uh! My house! No excuses. You don't have to worry about anything! Yato spends most of his time there, so you won't feel awkward not knowing anyone!"

"W-ell, if you insist." I couldn't evade the sadness come over me when Hiyori told about Yato spending a lot of time at her house.

It didn't take me long to settle in with Hiyori, since I had little luggage and much help.

The sun had set and we had our dinner. I'd be sharing the room with Hiyori and apparently Yato insisted on spending the night here. It's not like I'm dumb, I know why he's bothered with me staying over with Hiyori.

The night lights were very soothing for the eye and it just took me to my own world as I sat on the roof. Am I doing the right thing?

"Hey." I jumped a little from the sudden interruption but composed myself and turned to look at Yato.

"Hey..."

"Look, Ceara, I'm sorry about not informing you about me leaving."

"..."

"Come on, Ceara, say something..."

I exhaled sadly. "Yato... why don't you stop pretending and just come right out and tell me that you're afraid to leave Hiyori alone with me. That you're afraid that I'd hurt her." I saw the look of shock on his face and his silence spoke a million words. He didn't trust me. "Look, I'll help you get the girl, but don't you ever believe that I'd hurt you in revenge of how you hurt me."