*...stare...*

"Wow." Yato slowly moved his eyes from the now shut front door to Yukine. Hiyori was already heading upstairs, probably to tell Ceara about her visitor. "You've got it bad."

"Huh?"

Yukine sighed and shook his head at the war god's idiocy. "Don't deny the fact that you are jealous right now, cuz the dark aura you aimed at french-boy was a dead give-away of how much you wanted to rip his head off.

He didn't argue there. The war god, didn't deny that he was jealous. Pari was getting more of C's attention and Yato?

He doesn't like it.

Not one bit.

Yukine dragged his feet back to his room. He yawned and simultaneously stretched and said, "I'm gonna finish my sleep. Hiyori wanted me to take her to the fair. She had to write some article or something..."

Good. That leaves C and him all alone. Yato wanted to talk all this out with C, apologize to her, confess his feelings, say that...that...he likes her.

"Morning."

His head shot up to meet the fiery blonde haired woman's eyes. He felt the painful tugs when he saw those dark circles and watery eyes. The tired look of her eyes contradicted her smile. He hated to see her sad. He hated himself for hurting her.

His lack in a reaction to her blank greeting had her roll her eyes as she had expected him to be like this. After all, she isn't his one. Glancing around the kitchen while she pulled out a bottle of orange juice from the fridge, her eyes kept glancing at the god. The god, whose eyes were narrowed at some invisible object on the table. It was while looking away did she notice the flowers. Not her favorite but this reminded her about Pari.

*ting*

Her phone notified her of a message. Pari...

Hey! I had come over today but you were asleep so I figured I could take you out on that date we had planned tonight. Hope you'll be there. I'll pick you up at 8PM.

Alright. Be ready by eight. Can't wait.

That's it. That's all she had to tell him. She was jobless anyway, might as well have fun on a date. That's a good way to move on.

She was about to tuck her phone into her pocket when it was suddenly no-where near her. Instead, it was with Yato - who seems to be scrolling through all the contents of her phone. She knew from experience that she'd never be able to get something from someone like Yato.

Patiently waiting for five minutes, for her phone, she rushed to grab her phone back from the temp thief. Highly curious with what he had been doing with her phone, C saw another message from Pari.

Sorry can't make it. I had already promised to spend the night with Yato.

She grew hot with anger, but before she could lash at the war god, the goddess, now grew hot with embarrassment.

Use protection!!!