2.

"It sucks when the ones who once told you that they will never hurt you, is actually the love who hurts you the most."  - Anonymous

Ivania (Ivy)

"Ivy look at the dude across the room at the bar, he is eyeing you!" My sister Brandy nudged my shoulder.

Brandy, Lakia and I were out to dinner.  I hate when people stare at me when I'm eating because I always feel like their secretly judging me. Saying "Damn, look at that fat girl I know she ordered a big meal." Sometimes people shoot me dirty looks and whisper shit to the people they are with. It doesn't get to me all of the time but sometime it really bothers me that some people judge others based on their appearance without knowing shit about the person.

"Girl he is not looking at me, he is probably watching you." I said rolling my eyes.

"I don't know why you don't believe that dudes be checking for you. You are a pretty brown skin girl, stop doubting yourself Ivy. You can have anybody you want." Lakia spoke to me.

I ignored them and stuck my fork in my chicken and shrimp alfredo and took a bite.

I looked up from my plate and caught eyes with the guy they were talking about. He was definitely looking at me and I don't know why. I'm not really interested in any guy right, I'm still trying to get over my last relationship that was a huge fail. 

"I think he's going to come over here bitch!" Brandy whisper yelled in my ear.

"I wish y'all stop talking about that dude, I'm not fucking with dudes right now. I'm just trying to focus on myself right now." 

"So what you're a lesbian now? You bumping pussies now?" Lakia asked me with a mug on her face.

"Bitch no! I don't have shit against lesbians but that shit ain't for me, at all!" I said slightly laughing.

"The way you talking now, I don't know. You are holding yourself back because of something of the past, move on." Brandy said cutting her eyes at me.

"Don't start that shit Brandy, I didn't bring my failed relationship up. You shouldn't bring it up either." I raised my voice.

I want lie and say that my past relationship didn't have a major impact on the way I feel about niggas now. All of the bullshit that my ex boyfriend Jahvon put me through fucked up my trust my in men.  The reason why I experience depression, the reason I have insecurities, the reason for a lot of all the bad shit that I experienced in life. 

"I'm just saying, I'm your big sister you know I'm always gone get it a buck. You should be happy I am a real bitch." Brandy said.

"Alright Brandy, damn. Leave it alone!" 

"Both of y'all shut up! That fine ass piece of man is walking over here." Lakia whispered to us.

I looked towards the bar and saw the dude walking to our table." I sighed.

"How are you ladies doing tonight?" The guy approached our booth and asked.

I looked at Lakia and Brandy as they smiled at the guy and I nodded my head.

"So I spotted you from across the room and I just could not pass up the chance to tell you how beautiful you are." He spoke looking at me as I took a sip of my water.

Brandy nudged my arm and I cut my eyes at her.

"Well thank you for the compliment but unfortunately I am not interested." I smiled at the guy.

Lakia kicked my leg under the table and 

He laughed a little and held his hands up in a surrendering motion.