3.

"I want a best friend and a crazy lover. Someone that will always be by my side, preferably naked." - Anonymous

Brandy 

I wiped my face as I got ready to walk out of my the gym after finishing my much needed workout. I haven't exercised in the past two days so I had to drop everything and make my way to the gym.  I usually try to get a workout at least twice or three times a week if not more, as well as trying to eat as healthy as much as possible. 

I refilled my water bottle to replenish myself after my strenuous workout and headed out. As I walked out of the gym, I caught the eyes of a guy who I see in the gym on a regular basis. He is always watching me whenever I'm exercising but I always try to play it off like I don't see him looking.

The guy walked to the door and opened it for me as he looked into my eyes.

"Hi Ms. Brandy, you look like you had a nice workout." he said to me, making me wonder how in the hell he knows my name.

"Excuse me, but how do you know my name?" I asked him, hoping his ass wasn't stalking me because I won't hesitate to get somebody on his head.

"Oh shit my bad, I don't mean to sound like a creep.  I seen your name when you checked into the computer before me a couple of days ago." he said explaining himself, referring to the computer where you have to login whenever you come into the gym.

I nodded my head and looked down at my phone and noticed that I had hella text messages and notifications from my social media accounts.

"Well my name is Damasi, nice to formally meet you." he said as he stuck his hand out for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you too, you already know my name." I said laughed sarcastically.

He laughed slightly and shook his head.

"Don't think I'm a creep, I'm just a regular nigga trying to get to know you. I mean, if that's fine with you." he said as he bit his lip.

"You want to get to know me how?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"I wanna get to know you as a person. Do you have a man?" he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders slightly.

"No, but I do have someone that I'm kind of talking to right now." I told him, hoping to end this conversation so I go and get some food.

"Well are you accepting friends?" he asked me with his head cocked to the side.

I just wanted to hurry and get this conversation over with so I can get some lunch because I only had a orange for breakfast and that shit was long gone.

"Sure, why don't you add me on Instagram and then we can go from there." I told him.

"Damn, I feel like you just curved the fuck out of me." he said laughing as he placed his hand on his chest.

I laughed and shook my head. He is a cute dude and everything but I don't really know him like that to give him my number so maybe if we get to know each better then just maybe he can get it.

"No, it's not like that I just need to get to know you better before I decide to give you my number." I told him.

He nodded his head and placed his hands in his gray sweatpants.

"I can respect that Ms. Brandy." he said smiling at me.

Damasi retrieved his phone from his pocket and I typed my Instagram name and followed myself from his phone then handed it back to him.