8.

After a looooong break, I'm back. Updates will be slow but this story is no longer on hold. Oh and I am so happy for 1,000 reads, even with my break I still receive support. Thank you everyone! 

VOTE. COMMENT. RECOMMEND TO OTHERS. ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY.Enough talking though, let's get on to the chapter. Enjoy!

Ivy

"Yess! Sissy, I love your hair." Brandy said as she ran her fingers through my freshly done weave.

"Thanks B, this is the hair I was telling you about last week. This the Beauty star hair." I said as I fluffed my hair a bit.

I do hair reviews and stuff on YouTube so companies send me free hair to review in hopes that some of my subscribers will buy it.

I am 100 percent honest with all of my reviews, if I get some hair that is trash I'm going to be honest and let people know it's trash because I don't want people wasting their coins on something that isn't up to par. Although, I know other YouTubers who lie for companies sometimes, just to stay in their good graces but not me.

"Oh this hair is bomb. You customize the whole wig?" Brandy asked me.

"Yeah, they sent me three bundles of 14, 16 and 18 with a 14 inch closure. I made the wig last night and cut it into this bomb ass bob." I said sticking my tongue out.

"This is cute, you're giving me life little sis! You need to make me a wig." Brandy said as she rubbed her stomach.

As I looked her over, I noticed that she has been gaining weight and her face is more chubby than normal. Something odd is going on, I don't know what it is just yet but I will find out.

"You got some hair? I can make a wig for you." I told her.

"Yes, I have some wavy bundles that I got from a local vendor at one of my shoots. Plus, I have a shoot coming up next week and I wanna change my look up a little bit. Do you think you can have it done by next Thursday?" she asked me.

I nodded my head. That's 8 days from now so I should be able to have enough time to finish it for her.

"Of course, you know it literally takes me two days to make a wig. They don't call me ivyleaguestyles for nothing." I joked, slightly sticking my tongue out of my mouth.

"Cool, Reeko is supposed to be taking me to get a pedicure and my nails done so I'm getting ready to head out. See you later." she said grabbed her purse and heading for the door.

"You need to stop playing games with my brother and just get with him!"I yelled to her.

She waved me off and walked out of the door. I don't understand why she is so apprehensive to be in a relationship, if anything I should be the one who is afraid considering my past.

---

I went and talked to my advisor about my classes for next semester, since the semester is almost over. I can not believe that I only have one more semester left I graduate, I've gone through a whole bunch of shit since I've been in college. I thought about saying fuck college and dropping out. I even went as far as thinking about kill myself so I wouldn't have to deal with the stress of college and my mom's illness along with abuse from my ex-boyfriend. But through it all, I kept going, I keep striving and I won't give up until I get that degree with Ivania Danyel Ray. I'm doing this for my mom and my baby and dad who won't get to see me walk across stage unfortunately. 

As I walked out of my advisor's office, I went into the cafe to try to get something to snack on since I skipped breakfast this morning. I went to the snack section and looked for some trail mix and then the drink area to grab a powerade. As I was browsing the selection, my phone started to ring. I picked up and seen it was my mom.