14

Let's take some time and acknowledge how beautiful Ivy looks in this lavender hair. I love it 😍

Ivy

"What you like to order?" the waitress asked me as we sat outside on the back patio of The Cypress.

"I would like the jerk chicken with rice and peas and cabbage please." I told our waitress as she grabbed my menu.

The Cypress is this Caribbean spot that Lakia and I frequent. Their food is so bomb and they have drink specials on Wednesday, which is the mine reason that we are here.

"What about you?" she asked Kia.

"I want curry chicken, Djon Djon rice and plantain please love." Kia gave the lady her order as she took her menu.

"Okay, I will put your order in and it should be ready in about 10 or 15 minutes." she said as we nodded.

As she left the place, I took a sip of my strawberry Hennessy.

"This is so good." I stated.

"Girl, this daiquiri is good too. I might have to get two more." she said, laughing.

I side eyed her.

"No ma'am you will not. You know you're a lightweight, another drink will have you off your ass." I shook my head.

"You right." she laughed.

I looked to my left and looked at the many people as they walked through the busy plaza.

"Take my picture best friend, I feel cute." she laughed.

She was clearly tipsy as hell.

I grabbed her phone and took a picture of her.

"You are so naturally pretty." I cooed to her as she smiled.

"Thank you VyVy." she smiled, showing all 32 teeth.

Handing her back her phone, she looked at the picture and placed her phone into the table.

"Soooo.." Kia dragged out.

"Sooo .. what?" I asked her suspiciously.

"What's up with you? How are you feeling? We haven't talked about that situation since it happened." she looked at me dead in my eyes.

I shrugged.

"I mean, I'm good." I mumbled.

"You're not really good, Kia I know you. I can tell by that look on your face. What's going on?" she asked me.

I sighed heavily and looked down, playing with my fingers.

"I've been having nightmares and stuff. It's like no matter where I turn, he is always there. I can not escape that man." I shook my head.