22.

Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. I enjoyed myself and ate good too lol. Sorry for the delay, I have been really busy with school and work. But, I hope you all can still enjoy this chapter.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. Lol. Don't forget to vote and comment before you leave. Thanks!

"He won't hurt you again. He's never gonna hurt you again. Because you got a friend me." Donell Jones: He won't hurt you

Ivy

In this moment, I couldn't believe what I was doing. It's like my brain was telling me not to do along with it but my body just wasn't getting the message. 

I haven't felt this feeling in almost a year and a half. After dealing with Jahvon and all of the shit that came with him, I didn't think I would ever be in this situation again. 

This moment felt so surreal to me, like I was going through the twilight zone. Like my soul came out of my body. Well it kinda did ...

"Brentonnnn"I moaned as licked between my legs.

I could tell he gave good head but just looking at him. I don't know what it was but his mouth just screamed "ORGASM!"

"You taste exactly how I expected. Just like a exotic fruit bowl" he said as he licked my clitoris. 

Inserting two fingers inside of me, he proceeded to finger me and eat me at the same time.

"Ooooh shiiit!" I moaned. This was the first time in my life that I felt this type of pleasure.

The only other person I've done anything sexual with was Jahvon.

He was NO comparison to Brenton, who took his time to make me feel wanted and special. 

"Mhmm. Feels good doesn't it?" he deeply spoke as he continued to kiss and lick my vagina.

I could feel pressure building up in the pit of my stomach, causing me to quickly grab the back of his head and push him further into me.

As my mouth gaped open, I was so overcome with pleasure that no sound slipped out.

"Yeah. Let that shit come out, don't hold back on me now." Brenton spoke as I came all over his hands and mouth.

"Uhhhhhh..."I moaned out, feeling a wave of solace come over me.

Brenton began placing kisses on my thighs and tried to come up to my stomach but I stopped him.

Covering my stomach, I didn't really want him to see my extra skin.

"Why you covering yourself up Ivy? You don't have to hide from me. Everything about you looks good to me." he came up and caressed my face.

I didn't want him to see my pudgy stomach or the scars that Jahvon left behind.

He slowly moved my arms and my stomach and the scars were revealed. In this moment, it felt like I was completely naked in front of a crowd of 1,000 people just staring at me.

Having my scars revealed just showed how traumatic my past relationship really has.

"He won't hurt you again. I promise." Brenton lowly spoke as he lightly caressed my stomach and placed kisses on my scars.