29.

Ivy

"You're so fucking stupid, you don't know how to do nothing right. You killed my fucking jit!" he yelled at me as he was in one of his drunk moments.

"I'm sorry Jahvon, it wasn't my fault." I mumbled, trying to contain the tears that threatened to fall from my eyes in any second.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN, IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!? IF YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN TAKING CARE OF YOUR FUCKING SELF AND NOT EATING EVERYTHING IN THIS BITCH, THIS WOULD'VE NEVER HAPPENED." Jahvon screamed as he took another swig from the bottle of Patron that was almost empty.

"You're the blame! You beat me until I miscarried my baby. It's your fucking fault that his happened to me, bitch!" That's what I wanted to say, but instead only said it in my head because I didn't know what the outcome would be afterwards.

I just silently cried to myself as I laid in a ball in the bed, as I continued to be disrespected and verbally abused. I know the physical abuse is not too far behind.

"DO YOU HEAR ME TALKING TO YOU, HOE!? GET YOUR DUMB ASS OUT OF THIS BED AND GO COOK SOMETHING!" he yelled as I wished I could just evaporate into air and never come back.

"I'm in pain Jahvon." I croaked out. I had been dealing with my miscarriage for 8 hours and the pain still hadn't subsided.

Before I knew it, Jahvon said yanked me from the bed by my hair  and threw me on the floor. I have never felt so powerless and minuscule in my entire life until now. Since my baby had to die, I wish I could have gone with him/her so they wouldn't have go alone.

Jahvon dragged my hair as I tried to fight him off but we successfully made it to the kitchen.

"You better do what I tell you do!" he gritted as he grabbed my face and raised his other hand to slap me.

"No!" I yelled as I jolted awake.

"You okay?" I was asked as I realized that I had yet another horrible dream.

It seems as though since Jahvon's death, I have been having reoccurring nightmares about him and our various altercations.

"Yeah, I'll be okay. I just need to get some water." I said as I hopped out of my bed and walked to the refrigerator.

After grabbing a bottle of Deer Park water, I trotted back into my room and looked at the masterpiece in my bed.

"Baby, you sure you're good? You wanna talk about something?" Brenton asked me as he sat up in the bed.

"I just had another nightmare about Jahvon and I don't know why." I mumbled as I got back into the bed, placing my bottle of water on my nightstand.