10.

"Don't know what I would ever do without you, from the beginning to the end. You've always been their right beside me, so I call you my best friend. "    - Brandy Norwood

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This is a filler chapter.

 VOTE AND COMMENT.

*************

Ivania (Ivy)

I laid down on my stomach in my bed, the light shined through my window but I wasn't bothered by it. Today is another one of those days where my depression and anxiety gets the best of me. I supposed to be going to class and meeting with my advisor but the state of my mental health just won't allow me.  Not to mention that my ex Jahvon keeps contacting from different numbers and accounts after I already blocked him. After, he continually beat my ass mentally, physically and psychologically, he says that he wants to try to repair our relationship and get back together. I don't understand what the fuck goes on in that sick ass mind of his. I can't allow him to get me back to that place where I am isolated from my family and friends and contemplating suicide. I will not take anymore stress and mistreatment by anyone.

"Ivy, you know I understand what you're going through and you know how I feel about Jahvon fuck ass. But please don't shut yourself out, we have to keep moving. You can not allow his ass to get back into your mind and fuck with you. Let's go get some ice cream or something." My best friend Lakia spoke to me.

Lakia has been with me every step of the way, dealing with the situation. Anytime I called, she would come running and be by my side through everything that I was dealing with. She knows everything that happened within my past and how it affects me so horribly. 

"Kia, I don't feel like it today. I just want to lay in this bed and sleep my sorrow away." I said as tears welled up in my eyes.

"But that's the thing Vy, you can't allow your depression to get the best of you. You know that you're so much better than that. You need to tell Reeko and let him handle it." she replied, mentioning my sister's best friend/lover. Reeko almost killed Jahvon like 7 months ago when I revealed what was happening to me. However, I don't need Reeko getting himself into any trouble on my behalf.

"No, don't mention anything to Brandy or Reeko. I don't need either one of them in these, they have enough going on as is." I protested to Lakia.

"Okay whatever you say Ivy. I just know if he keeps on fucking with you, I'm going to have someone kill his ass. Straight up!" For her to be so little, she is wild and crazy as hell.

"Kia, you are fucking crazy. I can't deal with you." I commented laughing at her serious facial expression and demeanor. 

"I'm serious, he needs to stop fucking with you. He already did enough fucked up shit to you Ivy. Next time, he tries to contact you, you need to call the police.

"Okay Lakia." I responded quickly.

"Don't okay me, just to shut me up. I'm being serious Ivy. He better stop fucking with you. Period." she said hand motion under her chin.

I just laid back and listened to her speak.

"IVANIA LEANN RAY! Stop sulking and get up. I hate to see you like this Ivy." she whined and laid in the bed beside me while wrapping her arms around.

"Kia, I just need a nap. Please" I whined. I just need to relax my thoughts.

"I'm giving you 30 minutes Ivania. Use it wisely!" she said while rolling her eyes.