19.

*A word from the Author: Show love by commenting and voting! Also follow me as well. I love feedback and I will reply to all comments that are left. Enjoy!*

Ivy

"Kia, I don't feel like moving." I whined as she lifted my arm and told me to get out of bed.

Sad to say, but today is one of my bad days. I've been dreaming about the abuse and my miscarriage a lot recently. Like any other person with depression, sometimes you have good days and sometimes you have bad days. Luckily, it's Friday so I don't have to worry about class but I do need to get my life together.

Thank God I have a scholarship or I would be having to work and that would be draining even more.

"Ivy, I know you're not feeling the best but you have to get out of this bed. You can't sit and sulk all day, you have to get up so we can do something. You know I hate to see you like this." she poked her bottom lip out and looked at me.

"Okay, just let me take an hour nap to rejuvenate, please?" I asked her.

She nodded and stood up from my bed.

"Only an hour and I'm putting my alarm on, so I will be waking you up in exactly a hour!" she said as she grabbed her phone and walked into the living room.

I got out of my bed and got onto my knees so that I could pray to God to remove these negative, ill thoughts and feelings from my mind and body. It feels like the weight on the world is on my shoulders and I need some type of relief.  Feelings of self pity, self doubt and the lack of confidence has been consuming me. I think I need some type of change in my life to make me feel better.

2 hours later..

"I'm glad you're feeling better and we were able to get you out of the house." Brandy said and her, Lakia and I walked through the mall.

I nodded and looked at Brandy as she waddled. There is no hiding her pregnancy anymore, she's 6 months and big as hell. I stay joking with her and calling her big mama, just to get on her nerves.

"I'm ready to eat." Brandy said rubbing her belly.

"You're always ready to eat." I laughed at her.

"Shut up Ivy!" she thumped my booty as I walked in front of her.

I laughed as we walked into Bath and Body Works.

"Oooh bitch. They have a sale. We came at the right time." Lakia smiled as she scanned the store.

"Kia, you damn near have every perfume that Bath and Body Works has ever invented and you trying to get some more?" I asked her, shaking my head.

Lakia is an avid collector of perfume, she has a entire shelf in her room that holds all of them.

"You right but I need to stock up on my favorites and they're on sale for $3.99." she said as she grabbed a shopping bag and began to place various perfume and lotion bottles into it.

After 30 minutes, we were finally leaving the store.

Kia had purchased a bunch of stuff while I bought one set of perfume with the matching lotion. Brandy sat outside and waited for us because she had all of the smells were beginning to make her nauseous. 

"Finally you heffas come out, got damn. I was about to go to the food court by my damn self." Brandy said as she pushing herself off of the bench.

"I'm surprised you didn't, my nephew stay having you acting crazy." I said shaking my head as we headed into the direction of the food court.