{1} Let Me Be The One...

🌹Chapter One🌹
Let Me The One

"Let me love you, and I will love you until you learn, to love yourself."

   I strolled around the village late at night, long walks calms me.. They say it's dangerous because of him, I'm not afraid. No one can scare me in my place of safety, my home. The village hidden in the Sand. 
I came to a stop as I saw him.
Gaara was his name, the most hated person in the village hidden in the Sand. He walked past me, "Gaara!" I called his name to my own surprise, but I did not regret doibg it.
He glared back at me, his turquoise eyes piercing into my own.
'They say those are the eyes of a killer. No, not at all, those are the eyes of a broken boy longing love and compassion' I said to myself.
"Can I.. talk to you?" At that moment, the wind swished by, ruffling both our hair. His eyes widened then went back to size, turning his body fully to face me.

"What do you want from me?" He asked coldly.
"I want to say, thank you.."
"What for?" He raised his eyebrow at me.
"Remember when my brother was injured, you brought medicine, right?"
His eyes opened wide remembering that night.

~🌹~

    He was running with a bag of medicine in his hands

He knocked on the door,
"Go get the door..." I told my little brother while I was sharpening my Kunai, getting ready for practice tomorrow. "Okay..." My brother rolled his eyes as he answered and did as told.

" My brother rolled his eyes as he answered and did as told

"Here, this is aintment,
use it if you want..." Gaara said in a friendly manner.
"Go away!" My  brother slammed the door in Gaara's face.
He could feel his heart shattered into a million pieces in his chest, he dropped the bag of medicine on the front deck and took off running.
"Why did you do that!? Gaara was trying to be nice!" I yelled at him,
"He's a creep, serves him right for injuring me..
Hmph!" He folded his arms stubbornly
"It was an accident, if you did only let him play with you none of this would've happened!"
I went to the door and opened it, seeing that the bag of aintment on the decm, I picked it up and went inside..

~🌹~

"Do you remember now?" I tilted my head asking him. The pain of the memory stuck in his head, he buried his face in his palm.
"Gaara....?" I walked up to him, holding my hand out to him.
"Get away from me!"
"No, I came to reason with you.. talk to you." I inched closer to him.
"Shut up, or I'll kill you.." Gaara threatened me,
"Go ahead, but before you do, I want to talk to you..
You tried your best to be friendly but they keep turning you down.
You seem so nice, I wanted to get to know you..." I said as I was face to face with him.
"What is it that you want? Is it Love?"
      He held his head, "Shut up..." He said, facing his back towards me.
"Gaara, look at me..." I made a hand sign with one hand, making a thick vine of roses dotted with thorns grow out of the ground. I rooted Gaara where he stood and turned him to face me,
"Is it love, you want? I can give it to you... Just let me..." I caressed his cheek and wiped his tear-filled eyes.
"I may not know the pain you feel but I understand what it's like to be casted out, like nothing..." Tears streamed down Gaara's pale face.

I wiped awa his painful tears and and took him into my arms

I wiped awa his painful tears and and took him into my arms. When I did, the roses and thorns
retreated back into the earth...