{10}The Urge

🌹Chapter Ten🌹
The Urge

Gaara's POV

    It's about seven in the morning, I was sitting on the rooftop of the inn. I remembered the day at the preliminary exams..

What was his name?

Rock Lee?

I could care less what's his name is..

I didn't get to finish him off...

*flashback*

I lie on the cold, hard floor, bearly able to move any of my limbs except for my dominant arm

I lie on the cold, hard floor, bearly able to move any of my limbs except for my dominant arm. I reached out my dominant hand to the boy lying a few meters away from me.
"Oh, no." I could hear the man say.
"Sand coffin." As I said those words my hand slowly closed.
Before the sand coffin could be complete. Someone pulled him out. His Sensei, Might Gai.

*End of flashback*

Why??

Why do I have this sudden urge to kill him?

Ugh!!

It's unbearable!!!!!!

I stood up and went my way to look for him. He's supposed to be in the hospital because I left him in a critical condition.

🏥At the hospital🏥

   I walked through the long, quiet halls and came to a stop. "This is his room." I mumbled, I looked to the room on my left to see him lying on the hospital bed. I took a few steps closer to see no one inside. "This is my chance...To kill him." I walked through the door closing it behind me, sand surrounded him as I held my hand out.

"No matter how angry you feel,how frustrating the situation is,never take an innocent's life..."

Y/N's sweet, gentle voice rang through my head..

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)..." I slowly closed my hand. Before my hand could be fully closed, I felt rooted then a fist bashed me across the face. 
"Naruto, if you're bashing him you're bashing me too, remember?" The boy in the doorway said rubbing his cheek which had been bashed.
"What the hell do you think you're doing!?" The spiky blonde yelled.
"What does it look like? He's trying to kill him." The other boy replied in an obvious tone.
"How!? How can you kill people so easily without hesitation!?" The spiky blonde yelled once again. "Because..." I paused, "My father tried to kill me more than once without hesitation." Shock crept over their faces as they shook on the spot
"W-w-why would a father do that to their own s-
son!?"
"My father placed a monster in an unborn child, and that unborn child is me. I am a monster. When I was born, my mother died. He never forgave himself for what he did. Seeing that I was growing out of control, he tried to kill me..."

"Why would he insert a beast into an unborn child!?" Naruto yelled,
Might Gai walked in.
"Gaara!" (Y/N) ran inside with a face of concern.
"What are you doing here??" She looked around to see sand on the  unconscious body of the boy he fought. 
"You were gonna kill him?" I looked away feeling guilty.
"Look at his condition,"
I pointed to the boy, "Haven't you done enough?"
"I'm so sorry," she bowed, "I'll take it upon myself to make sure he doesn't approach your friend again.." She said as she dragged me out of the room."What did you think you were doing!?"

No answer....

"You we can get into lots of trouble because of this!
We're not in the exams so you can't kill anyone!"
"Forgive me..."

"*sigh*... Let's go home, tomorrow's the finale..."
"Yeah..."