{13} Chunin exam Finale 3

🌹Chapter Thirteen🌹
Chunin Exam Finale
Part III

(Y/N)'s POV

"Fight it... Fight it (Y/N)..." I mumbled to myself as I tried to bring myself to my feet.

"Don't bother saving him..." A voice purred,

"W-what? Who are you??" I asked in fear,

"Just imagine, when you get to him, there's something to tell and he won't be happy about that...
So just leave him..."

"No! I won't do that!! He needs my help and I promised to always be there for him!" I forced myself to my feet, ignoring the pain I was feeling...

"But will you always be there for him?" The voice asked,

"Leave me ALONE!" I screamed giving the tree a firm punch which made leaves fall and startled a flock of birds. The voice in my head ceased, I continued to jump from the branches through the trees and came to an abrupt stop.
There were two beasts bawling in the middle of the forest. One was a fox, its fur was red and had nine wagging tails knocking trees over and the other had one tail, its colour was beige and had blue patterning which adorned the surface of its scaly, cracked skin. 'Shokaku and K-kyuubi
!?' I exclaimed in my mind.
"Gaara!" I yelped, The sand beast stole a glance from me with its diamond-shaped eyes and it turned back around. "G-g-gaara..." I fell to my knees as I witness the frightful scene...
"Gaara.... why?" I sobbed to myself again and again and again, I looked to my right to see Sakura pasted up against a tree unconscious and to the tree next to her was Sasuke lying unconsciously on the thick tree branch with strange tattoos glowing all over his pale skin.

Roars and screeches were heard along with trees separating from the dirt and the sorrowful tweeting of flocks of birds that flew the opposite direction as they saw the brawl between the two incredibly large and historical beasts.

*BOOM!!!*

   I quickly looked up to see both of them collapse, the impact of the fall sent a strong gush of wind toward my way. Smoke was now seen in the area.   I ran towards where they fell, only to see Naruto and Gaara and a giant sword behind them.
"Gaara!" I ran closer to him and kneeled by his side. "Gaara..." I placed his head on my lap and caressed his cheek.
"I'm sorry..." He held my hand in an apologetic manner, "It's okay...it's not your fault.."

*A Few Days After*

    I sat at the edge of the bed, over thinking how it would turn out when I explain it to him. I bathed and clothed myself in a red qipao and a simple ninja sandals.
"Don't over think it, act normal when you're going to explain to him," Temari stated in her calm tone, well, almost calm tone. She was just as nervous as I am, she thinks of me like a little sister and thinks Gaara and I are made for each other...
On Kankuro's point of view, he thinks we're cute and doesn't know of my secret..
"Is everyone ready?" Temari asked, "Yeah..." Kankuro and I replied in sync, getting off the chair, "Well then, let's go." We left the room.

🏥At The Hospital🏥

'Gaara is being discharged today, how should I explain it to him?' I thought as I waited at the entrance of the hospital along with Gaara's siblings and his sensei. "Hey, Gaara." Kankuro greeted him, "Hey," I gave him a hug, "how are you feeling?"
"Much better,thank you.." He hugged me back.

"C'mon, guys, let's go.." Temari said and we began to walk to the gates,

*At the gates*

"Ah, after all that happened, I could go home  and take a nice, long nap..." Kankuro said, putting both of his hands behind his neck as he walked with his eyes closed and yawned soon after.
"The thing is, I can't go 'home'..." I stopped walking.
"Huh?" Kakuro turned to me, and Temari sighed and stepped to the side knowing what was going to occur.
"Gaara, there's something I didn't tell you that I should've told you..." I said twiddling with my index fingers nervously,
"Let's give them some privacy.." Temari dragged away Kankuro and their Sensei followed after. "The jutsu I have is special... This lady has the same jutsu as me and she wants to train me... And the training may take four years or less... And I'm so sorry-"
He cut off my words and pulled me into a tight embrace and pressed his lips against mine.
Tears welded up in my eyes and they began to fall.
"Go." He said in a monotone voice,

"B- b- but what about y- you?"
"I'll be fine, and I promise when you come back, I'll be a different person..."
"I love you.." I said and hugged him.
"I love you too..." He replied.
"Goodbye..."  I stood there and watched him walk away as their bodies slowly turned into silhouettes and their silhouettes slowly disappeared into the forest. I couldn't help but fall to my knees, cover my mouth and silently cry..

Author's note:

Here it is, I hoped you liked it and it wasn't too sad for you... I actually cried while writing this...

-Gaara promised this time that he will truly change

- He wasn't angry?

- What is in store now for
Y/N ?

~Amethyst the one and only