{29} A Visit To The Leaf

🌹Chapter Twenty-eight🌹
BONUS CHAPTER
🍃A Visit to The Leaf🍃

"Kazekage Gaara- ooh.." Temari strolled into the bedroom to see both of us cuddling together, I sat up and looked at the situation "Temari, it's not what you think-"
"EVERYTHING is not what I think, first the birdcage now this.." She chuckled.
Gaara sat up and yawned, the sheets rolled off of him, revealing his unclothed upper half, "That gives me more evidence for my accusation.."
"When did you even take off your clothes?" I asked him, "It was hot so I took my shirt off.."
(I'm feeling so hot, that I'm gonna take my clothes off!😂😂 Anyone remembers that song post 🙅🏼👕👖 in the comments!)

🌹🌹🌹

After that embarrassing and unexplainable situation, I went home and prepared for another day with possibly interesting things ahead. "So, why did you call for Gaara?" I asked, "He usually goes to the tower at around five or six in the morning.."
"That explains the black rings around his eyes.."
"I'm right here, you know.." Gaara chuckled as he walked into his office,
"Why weren't you in the office?"
"I got a call from Hokage Tsunade, she wants use to come.."
"Oh.." my excitement for today went down the drain,
"Heaven knows where this'll go.." Temari shook her head. "Heaven knows where it'll go between you and-" Kankuro teased,
"Shut up!" Temari waved her big fan out of two moons at Kankuro, making him crash into the wall.
"Didn't she tell you, (Name)? On a mission, her legs gave out and Shikamaru had to carry her!"
"Oh my goodness, Temari!" I nudged her, "I- it's not like I wanted him to!" She argued. "Good, let's go.."

🌹🌹🌹

We all arrived at the gates of Konoha, we have no need for boarder pass because we are very well known. "Okay, welcome to Konoha once again, Gaara, Temari, Kankuro and (Name).." The guards opened the gates and we walked through and went straight to the Hokage Building. "Welcome back, how do you do?" Tsunade clasped her hands under her chin with a gentle smile, "Very well, Lady Tsunade.." We all bowed with respect. "How's Naruto and the others?" I asked,
"They're having a brunch at Ichiraku's, so I asked you all to come. More specifically, (Y/N), so she can mend a better friendship with Naruto, Neji, Lee and the others."
"Oh, yes, Lady Tsunade." I bowed once more, "Come, they're probably getting impatient.."

🍜🍜🍜

"Why ask to invite them, I mean, her, when they weren't going to come?" Neji asked, "S- she found the missing people that were captive from our village, a- and hers too! We didn't get a chance to thank them.." Hinata stuttered, "Yeah, I guess so. She saved Konohamaru too." Naruto commented
"What a drag, I could've been sleeping all now.." Shikamaru complained as he yawned. "You could've been what?" Temari stood at the entrance, "What a bigger drag.." He looked the opposite direction of which Temari stood. We all walked in and took our seats, I looked over to Hinata "Psst!" I whispered, she looked up, "Wanna sit next to Naruto?" I mouthed,
"I- ah- um..." She stuttered,
"Aw come on, I know you wanna!" You tugged her and placed her between you and Naruto. "Call what you want." Tsunade said
"I'd like a (Ramen Flavor), wasabi on the side.." I ordered, "S- same as (Name)-chan b- but lots of Narutomaki and eggs.." Hinata said, "Same for us.." The others said.

🍜🍜🍜

"Here are your orders," Ichiraku and his daughter served us our orders, "Oh, and (Name)?"
"Hm?"
"We invited you all to say thank you for bringing back Konohamaru, Ichiraku's daughter and several others. And I think N-Naruto, Neji and Lee has something to say.."
The three boys looked at Hinata, knowing that they have nothing to say to you.
"Well, thanks for.. Saving Konohamaru and helping us out in finding the missing villagers. And I apologize for how rude I was to Gaara and you back then.."
"Naruto, I shouldn't have mentioned Kyuubi Karama years ago. Neji, I shouldn't have dissed you about your destiny talk, I myself encountered destiny when I was very young, I was destined to get my jitsu and to fight Ochita. Lee, I did not give you a proper apology for Gaara trying to kill you while already in critical condition and for dissing Tenten, where is she by the way?"
"

Here.." She raised her hand. "And what is it that you said that was offensive?"
"I compared your buns to a panda's ears and your clothes to a pajamas.. But I see you're wearing something a bit different now, I like it."
"Haha, if I heard that I would've just rolled my eyes and ignore. As simple as that."
"I hope we get to team back up again real soon to fight an epic battle." I hoped.
"Yeah!" Naruto slurped down his tenth bowl of ramen, "I- Hope so too!"
"Yeah, us too!"
"Say, (Name)?" Naruto asked, "Are you and Gaara still a thing?"
"Naruto!!" Sakura exclaimed, grabbing his tongue with her chopsticks. "Aren't you tired of running your mouth!?"
"Sakura I don't mind actually, and yes we are going really strong.."
"And they slept on the same bed last night and Gaara was topless, I saw them this morning!"
"T- temari!!" You yelled at her, the entire crew threw a fit with laughter, "Gaara you dog, you!" Naruto nudged Gaara with the Lenny face
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°),  "(Name), is that true!?" Sakura an Ino asked, "So what? If they're doin' it, they're doin' it. Big deal.." Shikamaru rolled his eyes as he played with the remains of his ramen. They laughed even harder which made you blush like a yandere seeing her senpai,
"Oh, come on! I got my groove on when I was here age, so what!?" Tsunade threw her arm around me drunkenly, which certainly didn't help.  

🍜🍜🍜

We all hung out with them until sunset, we departed and seeing that it was late, we decided to spend the night in an inn. "Temari why did you tell them!?" You exclaimed flustered,
"It seemed like the right moment to, so.." She shrugged with a grin, "And look what they thought, that- that Gaara and I-"
"Let them think that, at least they know that you two are serious about each other!" Temari replied with a dry snicker.
"With your attitude, I won't take you to the Rose Temple.."
"What they have to offer?" Kankuro asked, "They have good food, a hot springs and pretty women. But I guess that's too good for you anyway.."
"Take me with you..." Kankuro pleaded with hearts in his eyes, "Temari likes hot springs but I'm not taking her with me unless she apologizes.."
"Okay, I'm SORRY!" She apologized. "And Gaara, the elders of the temple wants to see you so badly.. Please come!" You asked,
"Alright.."