{6}The Forest Of Death

🌹Chapter Six🌹
The Chunin Exams Part II
The Forest of Death

   Right after the first exam was accomplished, not many ninjas remained.
Over 50% if the ninjas have forfeited or have been sent out...

*Poof!*

Out of the blue,a woman popped up, her name was...
"Good day maggots! I'm the second proctor for your exams, Proctor Anko!"
She was a very shapeful
ninja, she had the body of an hour glass, her hair was pulled up into a spiky ponytail, she was standing like a confident male; her hands on her unbelievably broad hips and her legs spread not too far apart, she wore a laced full-body suit up to her knees and a long beige trench coat.
"Your second exams start tomorrow maggots,bright and early 7am! it is held at...The Forest Of death."
Everyone gasped in surprise... "See ya tomorrow,maggots!"

*POOF!*

Gone.

🏨At the Inn🏨

"Hey, how'd the first exam go?" I questioned them as they walked in, "Normal..." They all said in sync, laying back on the couch.
"Hey, did you do your second exam in the forest of death?"Temari asked.
"Yep, it was a heck of a challenge. That's how I'm a solo Ninja now..." I replied.
"Your teammates got killed in there?" She asked.
"Yeah, and you'll be in there for ten days. There's lots of traps and deadly animals. But one thing you must know is there's two scrolls you'll need to collect to ace the exam, a Heaven and an Earth scroll. Don't open it until you've aced the exam by reaching to your assigned hut..." I explained.

"So...what happens if you open it?" Kankuro chimed in on the conversation, "They placed a jutsu on the scroll. It'll knock you and your teammates out until the end of the final day of the exams..."
"Hmmm...." Kankuro sat back in thought, scratching his chin.

⛅The Next Day aka
The Day Of The
Exams⛅

Everyone was lined up in an orderly fashion, listening to Proctor Anko. "Alright maggots,
this forest you see here before you is the forest of death. You have ten days to complete this mission!
Each team will be given one scroll, but you'll need two scrolls to ace this exams, The Heaven scroll and The Earth scroll.
You'll have to defeat another team to get the opposite scroll." They gave each team either one of the two scrolls, Gaara and his team got The Earth Scroll...

"Good luck, maggots!" She waved her palm, signaling to enter into the forest. All teams dashed through the gates,entering the forest...

🌹🌹🌹

   Gaara's team came to a stop at an incredibly large tree, "So we'll have to get the Heaven scroll to ace the exams..."
Temari reassured, "Yeah, that's what (Y/N) said. But this forest doesn't look deadly..." Kankuro commented, looking around at the foresty scenery.
"Be careful, looks are deceiving to the eyes..." Gaara warned with his arms folded.

*Ten Day Time skip*