{7}The Third Preliminary Exam

🌹Chapter Seven🌹
The Chunin Exams Part IIII
The Third Preliminary Examination

"Good luck all of you..."
I used the transformation jutsu to transform into another ninja, The third hokage explained the reason for the preliminary exams. The board shuffled the names of the surviving ninjas and it finally came to a stop...

Kankuro V.S. Misumi

Kankuro  along with his opponent stepped onto the battling grounds. They did their stance, ready to throw down.

"You may begin..."

After Kankuro and Misumi's battle were over...

Temari vs Tenten

"Go,Tenten!"
A boy in a green skin tight suit, a soup bowl haircut,
bushy eyebrows and big eyes cheered on.
What a wierdo.
"Send her back to her village where she belonged!"
"Tsk." slipped out my mouth as I heard what he said, "What's wrong with you?" The bowl cut boy asked, "Don't underestimate her.
She's powerful, unlike that  girl down there that looked like she just got up out of her bedroom..."
"What did you say?" The bug eyed boy gritted his teeth and clenched his fist,
"You heard me, watch the fight. If she loses, don't be surprised..."
"And who are you to talk?"
The Hyuuga boy chimed in,
"Who am I to talk?I'm not the one so fixated on destiny." The hyuga boy named Neji clenched his fists, "Destiny this and Destiny that..." He flung a hand at me which I assumed he tried to gentle fist me but a hand stopped him. "Now now,Neji..."
A grown man who looked no different than Lee grabbed his hand. "Heh..." I flipped my (Hair length and hair color) as I walked past them.

"Told you..." I mumbled into Lee's ear as Tenten landed on Temari's fan...

Rock Lee vs Gaara

"Oh,looks like it's your turn.
You see that red haired boy over there?",( That's My Man!😂) I pointed out and he looked, "He's strong too,so you better watch out." He walked onto the field along with Gaara,

"Good luck!"

(I'm too lazy to type all of this,forgive meh!)

After all battles were done,
they all got to go home.

*poof!*

(Y/N) changed into her normal self while walking out, "You all did well,I'm so proud. Especially you, Gaara."

"T-thanks..."

We went out to celebrate their victory,

🍴At A Restaurant🍴

"Did you see the way they thought I was dead? Haha! priceless.." Kankuro boasted as he chugged down a can of Sake.
"That panda-eared girl was SO weak, like I could break her like a toothpick.."
"The preliminary exams made no sense.."
"Well, Gaara, they did that to eliminate the numbers of  survivors it had left.." I stated, "Did they do that when you did your exams?"
"Nope, the Forest Of Death was enough to make only TWENTY members remain.."
"Darn.." Kankuro commented, "We have about twenty-two remaining, right..?"
"Yeah, I think so.."