{3} Other Ways To Show Love...

🌹Chapter Three🌹
Other Ways To Show Love

    I was on a rooftop looking over the entire village, the star dotted across the dark blue sky, the tumble weeds rolled by as the wind pushed it.. I clasped my (skin color) hands together, praying for the lives of the barbarians lost today...
"Never in my live have I seen such harsh murder..." I said.
"Is something wrong?" Gaara questioned with concern, sitting next to me.
"Oh, nothing..."
"Your hands were together as though your praying, what were you praying for?" He asked,
"For the lives that were lost today, it was unnecessary.." I sighed, feeling guilty for not doing anything.
"Is that, how you always do your missions?"
"Yeah, but I'm..."
"You're what?" I placed my hand gently on his pale cheek, "I'm trying to change." My face lit up, hearing what he said.
   You brought his face closer to yours and kissed his cheek, "W-what was that?" Gaara pulled away from me, blushing.
"It's called a kiss, another way of expressing love, affection or even passion..." I stated,
"A kiss can be on the cheek, the nose, the forehead.. or the lips." I said the last part blushing.
   Gaara was at a loss of words as blush spread across his nose like wild fire.
"Do you want me to explain again, but demonstrate?" The ends of my lips curled up, forming a smile.
"I-...." Gaara mumbled, at a loss of words...again "I'll take that as a yes..." I moved closer to Gaara.
"A kiss can be on the cheek..." I pressed my lips against his cheek,
"On the nose..."
I pressed my lips against his nose, "On the forehead.." I pressed my lips against his forehead,
"And the best part...." I leaned forward, gently pressing my lips against Gaara's, their lips departed slowly. "On the lips..." Gaara's face turned just as red as his hair.
The rays of the pearly-white
moonlight shone into Gaara's turqoise eyes,
making it dazzle like a thousand diamonds.
He leant towards me closing his eyes, pressing his lips against mine.. I was surprised at first but I kissed him back... His lips were soft, How can such words like 'I'll kill you' slip out of his soft and tender lips?