{20}The Chosen One

🌹Chapter Twenty🌹
The Chosen One

It's been years into this training; I move like a petal in the wind, I'm a lot wiser, my (texture, color) hair has gotten longer, almost dragging on the floor, I fight with much more weightlessness and grace.
Well, you can just say, I've done it all.. The day before the graduation ceremony, Kōri wanted to show me something, "Where are we going?" I asked, "Remember when you asked me who brought honor and who brought dishonor?"
"Yeah?"
"Well, I'm going to show you...today," she said opening a door,

🌹In The Room🌹

"Wow," I admired in awe,
There was a picture of a woman, posed elegantly with roses at her feet and a dragon snaked around her, beneath the picture was plated in gold 'Mulan'

"Wow," I admired in awe,There was a picture of a woman, posed elegantly with roses at her feet and a dragon snaked around her, beneath the picture was plated in gold 'Mulan'

"Mulan, at her era hundreds of years ago, there wasn't equality between men and women. Men works,while the women stay home and watch the children...
They pick a man from each household to fight wars, but in her household, it was her, her grandmother and her sick father...
She brought equality between women and proved that a women can do anything a man can, once she puts her mind to it..When she died, they spread her ashes across the highest mountain peek and named it, Mount Mulan." The other picture had another woman standing in front of a temple,

"Jiu Chen, on the mountain Mulan's ashes were spread, she built a temple in her memory and promised to find anyone with the same jutsu as her and train them to be like her

She created scrolls monuments and memorials and promised that anyone who became just as great as Mulan or even better, she will lie beside Mulan and herself when they die."  Another had a picture of a girl with snow-white hair and a scarlet red eye with a rose eye patch on the other.

"  Another had a picture of a girl with snow-white hair and a scarlet red eye with a rose eye patch on the other

"Ochita Hoshi. She was an orphan, all alone, broken.. She found out what she was capable of and instantly accepted to train with us, she was a fast learner, eager to know everything.. She graduated and went back to her village with the Rozū sword, she took revenge on those who looked down upon her, teased her and beat her and we had no choice but to seal her away in an abandoned shrine where people worshipped Kaguya.." Kōri then pulled a clothes of another portrait revealing a girl wearing a red qipao with a golden patterning at each hem of the traditional outfit, she had (long, short, mid) (hair color) hair. As much as it was obvious that the girl looked like me, I still denied. "And the elders then proclaimed that there would be a prophecy, of a girl who will soon come to the gates of the Rozū Temple and will retrieve the Rozū sword from Ochita.."
"Oh..." I said,

"You deserved that sword, (Y/N)..."
"Is that girl me?" You asked in disbelief.
"Yes."

"How did she get the sword?"
"She took it without us knowing..."
"Then why did you choose to tell me now than before? I'm confused!"
"There's no need to be..."
"What, am I supposed to kill her or something..?"
"It's up to you..."
"What!? I don't even understand!!" I shouted, backing away and ran away.

I didn't know how to feel about this, first Gaara, now being some kind of 'Chosen One'...

What now...?

Author's Note

-Kōri decided to show you the historical members of the Rozū Temple!

-You're the chosen one!?

-Kōri always knew that you were the chosen one!

-Why did she choose to tell you now, before the graduation ceremony?

-Does the others know about this prophecy?

*I was inspired by the Disney movie Milan to make the first bearer of the rose jutsu.

*Jiu Chen was from an MMORPG called Age Of Wushu Dynasty.

Amethyst The One And Only, Out!